Home

PES 2017 PS4 Pro Support Coming Soon After Launch

This is a discussion on PES 2017 PS4 Pro Support Coming Soon After Launch within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2016, 05:46 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2017 PS4 Pro Support Coming Soon After Launch

Support for the PS4 Pro is coming soon after launch for PES 2017, according to Konami. No other details were given, so we don't know the full specifics yet. Once we get them, we will update this post.
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 10:20 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
sweet. Still wondering why they leave the PC behind with last gen graphics if they can upscale for the Pro. PC should have at least that standard if not better.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:47 AM   #3
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PES 2017 PS4 Pro Support Coming Soon After Launch

I am curious how many people care about the PS4 Pro here on OS. Personally I am not interested unless every game is guaranteed to at least run at 60 FPS.
Old 09-14-2016, 02:20 PM   #4
Pro

of course they are going to run at 60, most ps4 sports games are doing that now and the Pro is between 2-3 times more powerful. it will run 60 at much higher resolutions and better assets if the devs support it. I cant wait.
Old 09-14-2016, 02:21 PM   #5

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I am curious how many people care about the PS4 Pro here on OS. Personally I am not interested unless every game is guaranteed to at least run at 60 FPS.
Not interested either. Unless they started being jerks and only focusing on improving the graphics in the pro versions of the games. Not going to be buying a 4K TV any time soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 02:23 PM   #6
Pro

not to mention the higher quality of shareplay and sharefactory. think i heard you can render in 1080 now. Plus its a low price at 399 for 1tb. I will just sell or trade in my ps4 and a couple older things and pick this up for around 200.
Old 09-14-2016, 02:31 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Not interested either. Unless they started being jerks and only focusing on improving the graphics in the pro versions of the games. Not going to be buying a 4K TV any time soon.
why do you guys think a 4k tv is the only way to see any benefit. there is a significant difference between ps4 and the One on a 1080 with only 40% more power, the Pro has 3 times the power of the One. Look at the difference between the ps3 and 4 on that same 1080p tv. PC gamers havent always been playing on some secret suped up monitors, you can varely find a 4k monitor now, yet they still feel its well woth upgrading videocards regularly even if their current card can play the same games. Sony needs to get there marketing right because the Pro is a great peice of tech at that price point, yet I keep seeing this sentiment pop up.
Old 09-14-2016, 02:39 PM   #8
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
why do you guys think a 4k tv is the only way to see any benefit. there is a significant difference between ps4 and the One on a 1080 with only 40% more power, the Pro has 3 times the power of the One. Look at the difference between the ps3 and 4 on that same 1080p tv. PC gamers havent always been playing on some secret suped up monitors, you can varely find a 4k monitor now, yet they still feel its well woth upgrading videocards regularly even if their current card can play the same games. Sony needs to get there marketing right because the Pro is a great peice of tech at that price point, yet I keep seeing this sentiment pop up.
The Pro isn't a big jump over the regular PS4. It has the exact same CPU (barely overclock, wont be enough to notice any difference) and the exact same memory. It just has a better GPU to out put 4k. So if you are not interested in 4k there really is no good reason to upgrade to a pro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »