Home

Ranking the Best and Worst Color Rush Uniforms in Madden NFL 17

This is a discussion on Ranking the Best and Worst Color Rush Uniforms in Madden NFL 17 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 12:15 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Ranking the Best and Worst Color Rush Uniforms in Madden NFL 17

The color rush uniforms are here for Madden NFL 17 -- and there are a few which are clearly excellent and a few that may make your TV explode.

Listen, these rankings are entirely subjective -- but let's be honest about one thing: the color rush uniforms are nothing but a money grab from the NFL and one which probably will work.

Now that we officially agree on that, let's get to the rankings.

The Worst Color Rush Unis
  • Dolphins: There is nothing (literally nothing) good about bright orange. Not in any situation ever.
  • 49'ers: A basic style tip, if your outfits going one way you don't accessorize with something completely different that looks out of place. The helmets don't match the rest of the uni.
  • Cowboys: I'm just here to annoy Steve and point out the unis aren't all that different from previous ones worn by the Cowboys.
  • Seahawks: Your TV might just start smoking and then explode from the amount of color coming off of the screen. Then again, maybe that's the point?
The Best Color Rush Unis
  • Lions: The Lions don't do much right in football, but they nailed the look for this uni, sharp and good color tones.
  • Steelers: The black and yellow is always a classic look -- and when its more black than yellow, it just looks menacing. I'm a fan.
  • Panthers: The neon type of look works well in some shades -- particularly in Carolina Panther. The silver helmet really accents the whole look.
  • Falcons: I like a red/black color scheme a lot, and the Falcons pulled it off quite well. The red jerseys with black numbers just works.

So what about you? What is your completely subjective take on which color rush uniforms are the best and which are the worst?
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 12:25 PM   #2
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Ranking the Best and Worst Color Rush Uniforms in Madden NFL 17

I actually appreciate the Flashy ones. Take the Chiefs for example, just so boring, I wish they were more creative and fun, although i do like the shoes.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:29 PM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

The "best" list is wrong because it doesn't include the Saints. IMO the Saints' color rush jerseys look good enough to be their actual road uniforms.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:40 PM   #4
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0

Saints are by far the best. I like Seattle's jersey as an alternate, but altogether it's too bright. Chiefs, Eagles just boring, just their alternate jerseys. Chargers are really nice too.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2016, 12:54 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
The "best" list is wrong because it doesn't include the Saints. IMO the Saints' color rush jerseys look good enough to be their actual road uniforms.
That set is in the conversation for "best uniform", period, in my opinion of course. Color Rush aside...that is football aesthetic perfection.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 01:01 PM   #6
Rookie

AiDub's Arena

OVR: 7
As much as I hate the Patriots, I really dig their Color Rush unis.

My top five:

1. Saints
2. Patriots
3. Steelers
4. Bears
5. Rams

Worst:

1. Seahawks
2. Jaguars
3. Browns
4. Dolphins
5. Cowboys
Old 09-16-2016, 01:16 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
The Worst Color Rush Unis
  • Dolphins: There is nothing (literally nothing) good about bright orange. Not in any situation ever.
  • 49'ers: A basic style tip, if your outfits going one way you don't accessorize with something completely different that looks out of place. The helmets don't match the rest of the uni.
  • Cowboys: I'm just here to annoy Steve and point out the unis aren't all that different from previous ones worn by the Cowboys.
  • Seahawks: Your TV might just start smoking and then explode from the amount of color coming off of the screen. Then again, maybe that's the point?
a basic style tip: when you have a classic, great uniform, don't screw around with it.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:30 PM   #8
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
In my CFM I'm definitely using them the majority of road games

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »