Home

NBA 2K17 All-Time College Bundle Available For $14.99 - Full Details Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 All-Time College Bundle Available For $14.99 - Full Details Here within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 01:23 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
$1.99 might be worth it if one of those teams is your alma mater. But $15 is terrible value if you can't at least do some sort of playoff mode or mini season.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:24 PM   #18
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K17 All-Time College Bundle Available For $14.99 - Details Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinsanityLives
They design their game to cater to buying VC.. I read ppl buying VC all the time, here play the game for a month or spend $20 more now and get ahead is basically the mantra

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Fact is, people choose to buy VC, others choose to level up the old fashioned way.

Some people care enough about being competitive that they'll spend another $20-100 bucks on VC, others will not. It's all a matter of choice and how much you really care about an online game.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:24 PM   #19
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Really hard for me to play with retro players wearing baggy shorts. I would've preferred historic teams with their gear and courts. But still cool to offer this.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:28 PM   #20
Rookie

Spitfirex007's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
And why shouldn't they? They're in this business to make money, and they're trying to get a return on their investment.

I won't comment on the VC thing, no one is forced to buy it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
just because they are a business doesn't mean they need to try and milk their customers for every cent they can. 2k knows there is a huge desire for the college game. So they are taking advantage. It's greed. 2k has been doing this more and more every year. So like EA. I might start buying their game used.

I won't even touch the VC thing. I went online yesterday. Played 2 games and quit. Everyone was 20-30 ratings higher. There was zero fun factor.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:29 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Fact is, people choose to buy VC, others choose to level up the old fashioned way.

Some people care enough about being competitive that they'll spend another $20-100 bucks on VC, others will not. It's all a matter of choice and how much you really care about an online game.
Yeah but they again design it so the ones who don't spend $ will be behind and have to grind religiously to keep up with someone who just spend

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 01:31 PM   #22
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfirex007
just because they are a business doesn't mean they need to try and milk their customers for every cent they can. 2k knows there is a huge desire for the college game. So they are taking advantage. It's greed. 2k has been doing this more and more every year. So like EA. I might start buying their game used.
It's greed?! Do you know how much 2K has to pay for just ONE of these college licenses? Let alone all these teams?

I swear, some of you are so cynical it blows my mind. What in the hell do they have to be greedy about? This game sells MILLIONS on it's own without any classic college bundle.

They added this in for the fans of the college game, and they're charging for it because of how much it no doubt cost them.

But hey, buy their game used from now on. That will sure show them. How DARE they put in any college teams at all.

Last edited by Gosens6; 09-17-2016 at 01:34 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:31 PM   #23
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfirex007
If that doesn't sell they won't be doing it or they will be doing it differently. That's why I think people who buy VC and complain about it is just nonsense. When you buy you approve.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:33 PM   #24
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinsanityLives
Yeah but they again design it so the ones who don't spend $ will be behind and have to grind religiously to keep up with someone who just spend

That goes back to my point. It all depends on how important Park, Pro-Am and My Career are to you.

If you're a die hard, have to be the very best like no one ever was, then sure, spend the VC. If you have no time to grind, then sure, spend some VC.

But if you're just a guy who likes to play the game, and you could really care less about how far behind you are of the pack, then you grind. It's all subjective to each person, but no one is forced.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »