Home

NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available Now For PC, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available Now For PC, Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2016, 05:18 AM   #9
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available Now For PC, Patch Notes Included

Maybe anyone in this thread can tell me, as I'm getting no answer in the main forum patch thread:

Is it now possible to change the position of a player who is already on the court, without subbing him out on the fly?

Example:
On the floor: Evan Fournier (SF), George Hill (SG), Jeff Teague (PG).
I want to sub out Jeff Teague, put George Hill on PG, put Evan Fournier on SG. Out of the box, I had to sub out George Hill and Fournier and after that substitution taking place, had to sub them back in at their new positions.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:04 AM   #10
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
...these are just the same patch notes from over a week ago. If they weren't going to include anything PC-specific, why did it take over a week to get it?

For what it's worth, it does seem they updated their QA build again a few hours after this patch went live. Perhaps they're already working on a separate patch.

How is player fatigue with SimCast now?
I *thinK* it's okay. I had all five of my starters in during those last three minutes and only 1 of them, Delladova, had the gatorade symbol; he was also partly injured (sprained toe), so that may be why he had the symbol long before anyone else, but everyone else seemed okay. It was just a one-off, so I didn't extensively test.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:18 AM   #11
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

Good lord the fouls!!!..both me and the cpu over 14 ft's EACH in the 1st Quarter.

*no but on a serious note, too many fouls especially CPU spamming in the key
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 11:34 AM   #12
Rookie

What are the exact updates to the Uniforms? Wish I coul get a color correction on the Bucks Away, Knicks Away, and Hornets Alt and several others.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:41 AM   #13
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
I *thinK* it's okay. I had all five of my starters in during those last three minutes and only 1 of them, Delladova, had the gatorade symbol; he was also partly injured (sprained toe), so that may be why he had the symbol long before anyone else, but everyone else seemed okay. It was just a one-off, so I didn't extensively test.
Indeed, now that I've played with the patch it's definitely okay. This is the first time I can explicitly remember one of the fixes I wanted not being mentioned in patch notes yet fixed anyways.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:46 AM   #14
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
Maybe anyone in this thread can tell me, as I'm getting no answer in the main forum patch thread:

Is it now possible to change the position of a player who is already on the court, without subbing him out on the fly?

Example:
On the floor: Evan Fournier (SF), George Hill (SG), Jeff Teague (PG).
I want to sub out Jeff Teague, put George Hill on PG, put Evan Fournier on SG. Out of the box, I had to sub out George Hill and Fournier and after that substitution taking place, had to sub them back in at their new positions.
Anyone? I am not able to test this out myself right now.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:39 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5
After installing this patch I'm noticing serious STUTTERING in some cutscenes, like when Cpu is shooting FT's, and in some after-basket cuts.
I'm playing on max settings with i5-6500, 16Gb and Gtx 1070, and the gameplay is butter-smooth but those cutscene stutters are so ugly to see.. anyone else has this issue?

Anyway, this 2K is very... wierd... gameplay wise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2016, 05:55 AM   #16
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
Anyone? I am not able to test this out myself right now.
I'd love to help you but I'm not sure what you're asking. I can change the position of a player already on the court without subbing him out, but I've been able to do that all along in both this game and every previous 2k I've ever played.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »