Home

NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available Now For PC, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available Now For PC, Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2016, 07:36 AM   #17
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.03 Available Now For PC, Patch Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
I'd love to help you but I'm not sure what you're asking. I can change the position of a player already on the court without subbing him out, but I've been able to do that all along in both this game and every previous 2k I've ever played.

Yeah in previous years that was easy possible. But in the out of the box 2k17 game, it was definitely not possible in the on-the-fly substitution menu. A player already on the floor is not shown in on-the-fly selection screen, containing only 5 players eligible to be subbed in.

Like I stated in my example. If I have a player on the floor and want to switch him from let's say SF to SG, I first have to sub him out, wait for that to happen and then sub him back in. That's annoying as hell, especially when you want to play an 8 man rotation with just one backup for two positions.

I can do it by pausing the game and do the substitutions there, but come on...I mostly play online and I can't pause the game every 2 minutes to do subs...
Old 10-07-2016, 08:03 AM   #18
Rookie

Ever since the patch, player models without portraits aren't showing up in the roster screens or during fantasy drafts.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:01 PM   #19
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
Yeah in previous years that was easy possible. But in the out of the box 2k17 game, it was definitely not possible in the on-the-fly substitution menu. A player already on the floor is not shown in on-the-fly selection screen, containing only 5 players eligible to be subbed in.

Like I stated in my example. If I have a player on the floor and want to switch him from let's say SF to SG, I first have to sub him out, wait for that to happen and then sub him back in. That's annoying as hell, especially when you want to play an 8 man rotation with just one backup for two positions.

I can do it by pausing the game and do the substitutions there, but come on...I mostly play online and I can't pause the game every 2 minutes to do subs...
Ah, that's where my confusion came from. That's all I've ever used so that's what I was thinking of.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:05 PM   #20
Rookie

I have 2 questions. With the patch are we getting any type of reward since we didn't get the dream team until a month after release?
And also is it possible to now watch games in MYGM. This is the one thing I really would like. I build up a team in my gm or see other teams building dynasties it would be nice if I could watch the games (if it's a VC issue, we don't want VC if we are just watching) please find a way to make this happen.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:37 PM   #21
Rookie

SimBaller's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKilligan
Ever since the patch, player models without portraits aren't showing up in the roster screens or during fantasy drafts.
Please make sure you are running the latest NVidia driver. The behavior you describe suggests you do not have it installed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2016, 02:37 AM   #22
Rookie

This game gets worst every year.

Issues i have come across with this game;

- User players ALWAYS fumble the ball when a good pass is made in the paint, on a fast break or to an open player. This gives the CPU defense to close in an stop the shot.

- I have never seen Kyrie Irvin and Steph Curry fumble the ball or be forced to pick up the dribble after performing a cross over. Additional to that, it is almost impossible to get past a defender and they seem to be a step a head of the play.
- when trying to do a pick n roll or screen, defenders are always a head of the play and stepping around/through the screen, user CPU is never open after a screen.

- Shooting is bad. User players always seem to miss wide open lay ups again. When you get the rebound you miss a wide open dunk, get the rebound, miss the lay up again. Has Lebron ever missed a wide open uncontested dunk before? And what is with CPU always shooting three's and never missing. And why oh why when trying to shoot a standing still three, does the player fade away????

- Free throw shooting seems lost. When shooting the ball, if pulling the R3 straight down, shots will always go right, when pulling R3 slight to the left and down, its a straight shot, surely this would make the shot got slightly left not straight???

- Stealing leads to fouls. Once again it seems like an impossible task to steal the ball, go for a steal and the player gets a hug.
- Trying to block a shot, foul or jumping on the shooters back or dumping him to the floor WWE style.

- Player movement seems to have improved slightly this year but when you move the L3 button to the left your player should in theory move to the left not to the right and away from the opposition. Users don't seem to have full control of their own players. It feels like the CPU is somewhat controlling the user players also.
AI teammates are once again stupid, they run away from the play always leave opposition players wide open and get in the way when following a users opponent. Which team are they playing for?

I recently played Denver in myteam domination, they shot 80% from the field, the real Denver team couldn't do that. I wonder if the developers of this game have actually ever seen a game or even played it before.
How this game got sooooo many 9/10 reviews is beyond me. Maybe those giving the review should wait till after a month to give its review when all the problems start happening.

I really hope 2K bother to listen to the people who play this game and fix the issues but i seriously doubt that.

Oh and speaking of 2K, i recently played the latest weekly challenge and played the All NBA Pelicans, up 7 points with 1min 20secs remaining and about to get the latest token plus MT..... Game crashes with the ps3 screen indicating an error, so i send a screen shot to 2K support and the showed the error code reason and that explains that the game you were playing has crashed, close the game and restart. Do you think 2K would take ownership of their game crashing and giving the customer the token and MT points... NOOOOOOOO. As always the support team don't care about the problems we the users and customers have and Ronnie and Chris the two PR guys always seem to MIA when problems occur and don't acknowledge anyone of the fans with a reason or offers to help.

This is my beef with the game and no matter how much hype they put in every year, it always fails to deliver and lets the fans down.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:06 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
Please make sure you are running the latest NVidia driver. The behavior you describe suggests you do not have it installed.
Thanks for the reply. This solved the issue.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:08 AM   #24
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Shouldn't the "score counting the bucket before going in" bug have gone with this patch??

I still suffer this issue

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »