Home

WWE 2K17 Review (PS4/XB1)

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 Review (PS4/XB1) within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2016, 06:40 AM   #9
Staff Writer

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
Madden's Vision Cone was ahead of it's time.
I think so too. It's inclusion was just meant to represent a wild idea that didn't go over well with the general public. I think the promo stuff here will either be looked upon as a valiant try, or the beginning of something great. Either way, it's a unique (but needed) addition for a WWE game.
Old 10-19-2016, 06:42 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Update - played more and the bugs and glitches should really be reflected in the score. If/when they are patched the game might be worthy of a 7.

But currently with the save deletion bugs, the glitches in ring and the issues in the creation modes (arms tats, logo issues, CC search bugs for example)

This game has to be scored below 5... a game that cannot deliver its core modes and randomly deletes your progress and content cannot score anything above average surely?
Old 10-19-2016, 09:37 AM   #11
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I had really considered buying this, but I'm a bit shocked by some of the ridiculous bugs people are mentioning. It also sounds like the Promo feature is a big letdown, which was really one of the things I had most looked forward to. The roll out sounds great, hope that feature is here to stay.

Maybe next year....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 11:37 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
far from a 7 ... the bugs/glitches set this game back alot. i returned mine for a full refund. they didnt test the game and are now seeing the results of not doing so with people mad and frustrated the game was released this way. universe mode unplayable, my career unplayable. online still in shambles. etc etc...
Old 10-19-2016, 01:01 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2
Agree with above as I said before max this can get is a four in its current state- I don't even think that is up for debate
Old 10-19-2016, 05:32 PM   #14
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5
The bugs and glitches are inexcusable, but far worse, the matches just aren't as much fun as in 2k16. Legend is far too easy. It's virtually impossible to have epic matches anymore.

I set up a match between Austin and Cena with Slow momentum, two guys who are renowned for their toughness and ability to kick out of almost anything. I hit Cena with the stunner and pinned him after about 7 minutes. That was it. The match ended on the VERY FIRST PINFALL attempt of the match. Then the replays showed nothing.

This is an incredibly poor offering from 2k. My score is a 5 out of 10 and I might be being generous (I like the roster, and that's about it). I'd advise anyone on the fence to AVOID at all costs.
Old 10-19-2016, 07:22 PM   #15
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: WWE 2K17 Review (PS4/XB1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
The bugs and glitches are inexcusable, but far worse, the matches just aren't as much fun as in 2k16. Legend is far too easy. It's virtually impossible to have epic matches anymore.

I set up a match between Austin and Cena with Slow momentum, two guys who are renowned for their toughness and ability to kick out of almost anything. I hit Cena with the stunner and pinned him after about 7 minutes. That was it. The match ended on the VERY FIRST PINFALL attempt of the match. Then the replays showed nothing.

This is an incredibly poor offering from 2k. My score is a 5 out of 10 and I might be being generous (I like the roster, and that's about it). I'd advise anyone on the fence to AVOID at all costs.
the momentum is backwards. slow is fast and fast is slow.
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 09:08 PM   #16
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25
Bought the digital version before release but have yet to play the game. Sounds like I'm not missing much. Maybe after a patch, I'll give it a shot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »