Home

PES 2017 Data Pack 1.02 Arrives Later This Month, 1.03 Next Month - Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Data Pack 1.02 Arrives Later This Month, 1.03 Next Month - Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 08:37 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2017 Data Pack 1.02 Arrives Later This Month, 1.03 Next Month - Details Included

Konami has posted some details on the upcoming PES 2017 data packs. Data Pack 1.02 is scheduled to arrive later this month, with Data Pack 1.03 set to arrive in late November. These free updates will come throughout the year.

Both updates will also add more official iconography and official boot styles to the main game, with kit additions and various bug fixes. More details will be revealed soon.

Quote:
October’s 1.02 update will add a number of improved facial likenesses to players within the game. PES 2017 is globally recognised for its stunning player likenesses and the use of Player ID systems to ensure the on-field stars both move and play like their real-life counterparts. The October file will recognise over 39 players who have excelled in the early part of the season, and will offer photo-realistic reproductions of the likes of Wissam Ben Yedder, Mario Lemina, Aymeric Laporte, Victor Wanyama and Denis Suarez, and will also see their individual playing styles recreated within the game. The 1.02 download will also update the pitch side hoardings and introduce new official boot styles to the game, including the option of choosing a variety of studs.

With the advent of Sony’s new PlayStationPro® format, KONAMI’s November 1.03 update will introduce a 4K resolution mode within PES 2017, adding greater visual definition running at 60FPS. The 1.03 update will also see the introduction of key elements centred on KONAMI’s premier partnership teams: Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund. KONAMI has entered into long term partnerships with both teams and November will see extensive additions designed to reflect the match day experience at the English and German clubs.

Liverpool’s iconic Anfield stadium will be added to PES 2017’s roster of in-game venues, and will also be the first to show the club’s brand new stand within a video game. World recognised Liverpool songs and chants, including ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ will also be heard as the players walk on to the pitch and during matches. Borussia Dortmund’s stunning Signal Iduna Park ground will also be perfectly recreated for use in the game, with both licensed teams having squad likenesses recreated, bringing the club stars to life.
Platform: PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CvIPAPEWYAAcErU.jpg (81.3 KB, 242 views)
File Type: jpg CvIRBlvWEAAV4hL.jpg (67.2 KB, 239 views)
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 10-19-2016 at 08:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 09:52 AM   #2
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Sweet! Now the real question.....when are they going top patch that import crash bug?
Old 10-19-2016, 10:23 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0
awesome. PES in 4k
Old 10-19-2016, 10:26 AM   #4
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PES 2017 Data Pack 1.02 Arrives Later This Month, 1.03 Next Month - Details Inclu

I hope these data packs don't mess up my Option file.
Old 10-19-2016, 10:44 AM   #5
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: PES 2017 Data Pack 1.02 Arrives Later This Month, 1.03 Next Month - Details Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I hope these data packs don't mess up my Option file.
Thinking the same. I have exported my teams/bins to be safe as we should be able to load back after the patch worst case.
Twitter
YouTube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 10:51 AM   #6
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

OVR: 0

Most of the patch features are irrelevant to me, hope it doesn't break anything (or hope it fixes some of the existing issues). I don't even have a 4K TV, maybe one day when my priorities gets messed up.
Old 10-19-2016, 11:24 AM   #7
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
WHAT VERY DISCONCERNING ...is the fact is IF this 4k content will be available for 1080p ppl?

Or is this 4k add JUST for those with a 4k TV .

Im curious as to the situation in mkiing the reg game run BETTER on a PS4 Pro. with better framerates and fidelity in genral NOT just the 4k output.

VERY MUCH worrried that all that konami will do is make it RUN in 4K at 60 fps rather than OPTIMIZE the game for ALL PS4 adopters even those just with a 1080p display.

We've already had GREAT confirmation from 2ksports that NBA 2k17 will have better anti-alasing on 108-p as well...

Holding out on what this mans for 1080p only PS4 Pro adopters?
Old 10-19-2016, 08:54 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

It's highly unlikely, but a phantom gameplay update would be just swell...

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »