Home

PES 2017 Data Pack 1.02 Arrives Later This Month, 1.03 Next Month - Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Data Pack 1.02 Arrives Later This Month, 1.03 Next Month - Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 06:49 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2017 Data Pack 1.02 Arrives Later This Month, 1.03 Next Month - Details Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
It's highly unlikely, but a phantom gameplay update would be just swell...
Would love some little adjustments. Just started up my ML after putting in the recent PESworld OF release... and man... played a derby and the computer was absolute beast. They take the ball whenever they want by doing rocket slide tackles and by hauling themselves in front of your big players like it's nothing. Zero chance of winning physical battles... It's the type of thing that really killed my enjoyment back in PES 15.

Some quicker keeper dives would be nice as well. They get into position so fast, then just slowmo it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2016, 01:12 PM   #10
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: PES 2017 Data Pack 1.02 Arrives Later This Month, 1.03 Next Month - Details Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
It's highly unlikely, but a phantom gameplay update would be just swell...
You know they probably put "And other gameplay additions that will enhance the user experience" lol
Old 10-24-2016, 12:00 PM   #11
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

I'm really hoping they fix for mass importing is in the 1.02 update. I'm holding off on replacing my OF, which means holding off on BAL or ML as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2016, 01:03 PM   #12
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I'm really hoping they fix for mass importing is in the 1.02 update. I'm holding off on replacing my OF, which means holding off on BAL or ML as well.
Yeah, I hear ya.

I'm a bit perplexed by the data limitations, too. It's not like we're talking about a ton of disk space being used by option files, so why do I feel like I have to exercise extreme prejudice when it comes to adding leagues, kits, etc.?

There really can't be a compelling reason for limiting the amount of data available for implementing option files, right?
Old 10-24-2016, 02:00 PM   #13
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I hope these data packs don't mess up my Option file.
Would love some confirmation on whether or not the patch will ruin option files.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:00 PM   #14

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Would love some confirmation on whether or not the patch will ruin option files.
Well, I'm pretty sure the player data part of the update will screw with created players/faces, national teams, etc. But there will probably be an option to not implement that part, for people who are cool with not having the official updated rosters, faces and "player likeness" for the rest of 2016/2017.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:20 PM   #15
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Well, I'm pretty sure the player data part of the update will screw with created players/faces, national teams, etc. But there will probably be an option to not implement that part, for people who are cool with not having the official updated rosters, faces and "player likeness" for the rest of 2016/2017.
I'm sooooo tempted to just scrap all my option files and start over. :/

That's pretty easy to do, no? Just delete the entire database file in the file management system of the PS4?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2016, 06:13 PM   #16
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
I'm sooooo tempted to just scrap all my option files and start over. :/

That's pretty easy to do, no? Just delete the entire database file in the file management system of the PS4?
Yes. I would save a copy of your edit data before you delete it. That way you could always reload it later if needed to revert back.
Twitter
YouTube
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »