Home

MLB The Show 17 Twitch Stream Up - Diamond Dynasty, Events, Seasons, Programs & More

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 17 Twitch Stream Up - Diamond Dynasty, Events, Seasons, Programs & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2017, 12:03 AM   #17
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB The Show 17 Twitch Stream Up - Diamond Dynasty, Events, Seasons, Programs & M

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupontflames
Not really sure where to put this, but the Marlins are using matte helmets this year and are once again allowing players to have facial hair.
You have a link to the Matte Helmets?
Old 02-16-2017, 12:34 AM   #18
Rookie

dupontflames's Arena

OVR: 2
https://www.facebook.com/Marlins/videos/10154860691617349/
Old 02-16-2017, 12:40 AM   #19
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 17 Twitch Stream Up - Diamond Dynasty, Events, Seasons, Programs & M

Quote:
https://www.facebook.com/Marlins/videos/10154860691617349/
I saw that video, but can you confirm it's something they are switching to full time and not just for Spring Training?
Old 02-16-2017, 12:57 AM   #20
Rookie

dupontflames's Arena

OVR: 2

I cannot. Honestly, it's an assumption on my part especially with the trend of so many teams switching to them recently. I do have a couple of Marlins-related changes that I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to pass along for a few years now. Would you be able to pass that info along?
Old 02-16-2017, 08:13 AM   #21
Rookie

thekingofKC's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
I saw that video, but can you confirm it's something they are switching to full time and not just for Spring Training?
I don't know of any teams that use different batting helmets in spring training and in the regular season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2017, 08:17 AM   #22
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

I am glad this stream is over...
It was pretty bad (quality of stream, not info) and I am not really a fan of DD.

I am looking forward to seeing more gameplay video, specifically fielding, ball physics, edit player improvements, and commentary.

I am very much into the core game and what makes it feel, sound and look like real baseball.

If all those things took a leap forward, and all signs indicate they did, then I will be happy as I think the games are already pretty close to real life.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:47 AM   #23
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofKC
I don't know of any teams that use different batting helmets in spring training and in the regular season.
When the Pirates first introduced the Matte they only wore it during ST then the following year they switched to the matte full time.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:48 AM   #24
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Quote:
I cannot. Honestly, it's an assumption on my part especially with the trend of so many teams switching to them recently. I do have a couple of Marlins-related changes that I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to pass along for a few years now. Would you be able to pass that info along?
No worries man I would have made the same assumption as well. I'll try and forward the info and see what happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »