Home

Old Time Hockey Releases on March 28 For PC & PS4, Later For Xbox One & Switch

This is a discussion on Old Time Hockey Releases on March 28 For PC & PS4, Later For Xbox One & Switch within the Other Hockey Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2017, 03:28 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Old Time Hockey Releases on March 28 For PC & PS4, Later For Xbox One & Switch

Old Time Hockey has just announced they will release their game on March 28 for PlayStation 4 and PC, via Steam. Check out the new trailer here.

They also mentioned it will be released for Xbox One at a later date in Q2, with plans to release the game for the Nintendo Switch around the same time. We will post those release dates when they are available.

Quote:
Old Time Hockey features 5-on-5 arcade hockey gameplay where players will their opponents to submit through rough and tumble aggressive hitting and fighting. You are expected to contest for the puck by taking the body and hitting your opponents by throwing elbows, shoulder checks, cross checks, hip checks, and dirty clotheslines. Timely hits allow your team to go on fire and inflict further damage on your opponents causing them to drop the mitts and fight. That's right, aggressive hockey is back in town!
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One / Nintendo Switch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2017, 05:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
All I care about nowadays, beyond decent gameplay of course, is deep customization. A deep deep edit mode is what everyone is clamouring for nowadays.

Gamers want control!
Old 02-23-2017, 05:12 PM   #3
Rookie

PS.. PC is emerging as the absolute best platform. Such an open platform you got to love it. Soon Steam is allowing developers to self-publishers via something called Steam Direct. The sports genre is going to open up like floodgates I predict.. Welcome innovation !!
Old 02-23-2017, 05:17 PM   #4
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Old Time Hockey Releases on March 28 For PC & PS4, Later For Xbox One & Switch

This looks very encouraging. I would love the customization and franchise options but am just happy for another option to play on Xbox One.
I will be buying this.

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Old 02-23-2017, 05:36 PM   #5
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpollack34
PS.. PC is emerging as the absolute best platform. Such an open platform you got to love it. Soon Steam is allowing developers to self-publishers via something called Steam Direct. The sports genre is going to open up like floodgates I predict.. Welcome innovation !!
Self publishing ain't new on Steam. Steam Direct is replacing the old program and will have tighter restrictions to cut down on shovel-ware.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2017, 07:10 PM   #6
Rookie

s_mkheidze's Arena

Re: Old Time Hockey Releases on March 28 For PC & PS4, Later For Xbox One & Switch

while I always appreciate new hockey games....this does nothing for me. It looks cheesy and not that interesting. I really want a product that is going to push EA out of the lull that they have been in for the last 7-8 years. This is not that product.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:45 AM   #7
Rookie

I'm definitely interested in getting it for PS4. Anyone know the price?

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk
Old 02-24-2017, 12:58 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honome
I'm definitely interested in getting it for PS4. Anyone know the price?

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk
Per Facebook, the game will retail for $11.99

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games »