Home

Old Time Hockey Releases on March 28 For PC & PS4, Later For Xbox One & Switch

This is a discussion on Old Time Hockey Releases on March 28 For PC & PS4, Later For Xbox One & Switch within the Other Hockey Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2017, 01:19 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Well this seems odd...I've been playing the game since Tuesday(PS4).....I bought it from Playstation Store (EU) and the price was 17,95€
Old 02-24-2017, 03:33 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Old Time Hockey Releases on March 28 For PC & PS4, Later For Xbox One & Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by walhalla
Well this seems odd...I've been playing the game since Tuesday(PS4).....I bought it from Playstation Store (EU) and the price was 17,95€
is it any good?
can you shut off how the net catches fire and all those stupid symbols in gameplay???
Old 02-25-2017, 01:16 AM   #11
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Old Time Hockey Releases on March 28 For PC & PS4, Later For Xbox One & Switch

Day one purchase and it should be for every single one of us as an investment, if nothing else. Need tovshow any company support for a field that has one game only for far too long.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2017, 12:30 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by walhalla
OK so why is a game made by a Canadian company released a month early in Europe ?? Is this a demo? Something's not right here. If the game is ready why not release it here.
Old 02-25-2017, 12:45 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirik
Day one purchase and it should be for every single one of us as an investment, if nothing else. Need tovshow any company support for a field that has one game only for far too long.
I agree completely. I will absolutely be buying this game on day 1!
Old 02-25-2017, 02:02 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeman79
OK so why is a game made by a Canadian company released a month early in Europe ?? Is this a demo? Something's not right here. If the game is ready why not release it here.
Well it's not a demo. It is a full game, with a price tag for almost 18€, with all modes and features. The funny thing is, this version has the "old" teams: Charleston Blues etc. (which I'm playing the story mode).
Btw, the story mode isn't that easy.....at least for me.
And for those "burning nets", I couldn't find any options to turn it off. I thought it would bother me too but I found out it doesn't, they only flame up when a team (which is on "fire") scores.

Last edited by walhalla; 02-25-2017 at 02:42 PM.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:10 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 15

i guess the ps store released it early.
There are already gameplay videos on youtube.

Doesnt look that great. Gameplay looks repetitive. Was hoping it was more like hitz [pro where the games were fun and you would see something new every game. With goalmouth scrambles and such.

I guess if the stat tracking is good in this game I might get it.

It also looks like you can change between 3 camera angles. I have to say the broadcast cam looks sweet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2017, 10:53 AM   #16
Rookie

Yes, you can choose between three cameras. Broadcast, Action and Classic(if I remember correctly). The game is lotta fun in my opinion. Gotta try it while drinking beer with friends though.....
Btw, I checked the PS Store today....and the game is gone!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games »