Home

MLB The Show 17 Gameplay Video - Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees (Full Game)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 17 Gameplay Video - Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees (Full Game) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2017, 11:03 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Full 2017 Game Gameplay

In terms of uniforms, Ramone made it sound like since they've basically added in every current uniform they possible can, that next year they had something in mind for throwback uniforms. The question asked to him had nothing to do with next year's game and he brought up next year's game. We know there are several things that they keep in mind for future games so hopefully that was solid hint of a solid step forward with throwback uniforms in 2018.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:05 PM   #18
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksInSix
Has anyone seen EvoShield in any of the clips? In a prior stream, Bryant & Machado both had bulky elbow guards rather than their EvoShield Ones. Hopefully I am just missing them in the streams?
Yes Evoshield is in the game. Both Elbow and shin guards are in.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:06 PM   #19
MVP

I felt like most numbers on the backs of the Yankees were in the right spot but only a couple still seemed too low. That obviously seems odd so my guess is this could have something to do with the spine length slider. It's possible they fixed the number height issue but having a longer spine might still make the number seem a bit off. Definitely looks better though by a mile.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:10 PM   #20
Rookie

Love how Yankee Stadium looks minus the Frieze it should be white not gray and one minor thing i wish they had added the new LED lights they added last offseason
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yankee_stadium_led_lights_1210.jpg (100.0 KB, 546 views)

Last edited by Playboy™; 03-15-2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:24 PM   #21
Rookie

hb5239799's Arena

OVR: 3

So this video was captured on PS4?!?!?! Oh man, when the switch gets flipped for Pro + 4K + HDR (fingers crossed)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2017, 11:30 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sip_16
On Bautistas double at about 19 min you see it hid hard and just keep going it didn't really slow down that wouldn't happen. Gardner should've circled it to cut it off not run a straight line stuff like that is gonna change how this game is played
User controlled
Old 03-14-2017, 11:35 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 6

I know Ramone said they fixed auto shifting this year, but I still have yet to see an auto shift where outfield depth is deep. It is always normal. BTW..I think this is in part why in previous versions and it seems in this one that you have fewer doubles down the lines. The players get to the balls too fast. IRL the ball gets to the wall and frequently rolls along the wall (or bounces in the corner) and the outfielder has to wait for the ball to come to him which allows the medium to fast base runners to walk in to second. Still not seeing much batter box and field lines degradation. Game looks great though.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:41 PM   #24
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich
User controlled
I know that I was pointing out how the ball kept going it wouldn't have gone all the way to the wall in previous years.

It's weird they gave Martin a goalie mask he's never worn one with the Blue Jays at least

Game looks incredible tho

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »