Home

Project Gotham Racing 3 Review (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Project Gotham Racing 3 Review (Xbox 360) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2006, 09:24 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Project Gotham Racing 3 Review (Xbox 360)

We have just posted our Project Gotham Racing 3 review. Find out what Shawn Drotar has to say about it.
"This is what we had in mind with the Xbox 360.
Project Gotham Racing 3 is beautiful, exciting, fun and it points online play in a promising new direction.
While the game itself will be instantly familiar to PGR aficionados, this is a finely polished title that does everything it sets out to do in high style."
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2006, 12:52 PM   #2
MVP

forensicd's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Project Gotham Racing 3 Review (Xbox 360)

While i dont mind this review, I must disagree with it and how other racing games on this site have been reviewed. Rally Sport challenge 2 recieved a 4/10 from OS, and was much deeper, and to me, more enjoyable game than PGR3. But it was bashed because it was "arcade", and not sim. While OS is the first place I go to read reviews that are true to heart and knowledgeable, sometimes the reviews can be a bit off. Overall, I like PGR3, but I cant keep coming back to it like i do with so many other racing titles. The career mode is short, the tracks are not varied enough, and the online is just a smashfest. I think i just dont like a great game like rally sport 2 getting in essence a very low F, and this game getting an A for being pretty much one in the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »