Home

NBA Live 07 Interview Questions

This is a discussion on NBA Live 07 Interview Questions within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 08:47 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA Live 07 Interview Questions

Do you have any questions for the Producers of NBA Live 07? If so, post them here and I'll forward them off to the right people.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2006, 10:43 PM   #2
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: NBA Live 07 Interview Questions

How is the post up game compared to past times? Are there different post up types like power, finesse, speed??

Are there any additional thing added to the Allstar Weekend besides the soph vs. fresh, allstar game, dunk and 3pt contest?

How exactly is the control scheme layout, or at least a rough understanding of it?

Is the freestyle superstar tweaks in the 360/PS3 version as they are in the XBOX, PS2, GC versions?

Do the players interact with the sidelines?

How well implemented is the player interaction after plays and things like that? THe players always seemed to play basketball in a world of their own. Do they "speak" and gesture to each other?

What made you guys pick Tracy McGrady for the cover of this year's game? Is there something specific that he brought to the game that wasn't brought before like a shooting style, distinct dunk, or something of that nature?
Old 08-11-2006, 04:51 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

Do you'll have more camera views for the 360 like broadcast????

What kind of improvements have you done for the cpu A.I. for the 360???
Old 08-11-2006, 10:32 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 8

#1- When using player lock will the computer take open shots? Last year it was very hit or miss.

Situation One- The computer seldom finished on the break. Usually it would dribble underneath the basket until I pressed the shoot button.

Situation Two- The computer hardly ever took 3's. I could have Kyle Korver in the corner wide open, and he would pass the ball right back to me.

Situation Three- Clock running down, I pass the ball to the computer, it passes the ball right back to me... BBBANNNNNTTTTT! Shot clock violation.

#2 What ever happened to Picking your position pre-game during player profiles? Will that be making a comeback for this version?

Last edited by Lynsanity; 08-11-2006 at 11:07 AM.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:12 AM   #5
Rookie

Turnover Glitches.

Deflections and blocked shots (that go out of bounds) counted as turnovers in NBA live 2006. Will that be corrected in the 2007 Version?

Inbounding the ball into the backcourt from midcourt is an automatic turnover in Live '06, but I don't think that it is a turnover in the real NBA, is that being addressed as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2006, 11:30 AM   #6
Rookie

Statistically Speaking...

When looking at season stats I noticed that the no one, even maxed out passing and offensive awareness guys averaged more that 8 assists.

I also noticed that non-scorers such as Bruce Bowen often had 12-15 points a game while known scorers such as Allen Iverson, Dwyane Wade, and Jason Richardson would often times have sub-20 scoring seasons.

Even more interesting was that a point guard with a high offensive rating would dominate the ball with 20+ points and 7-8 assists. While that is understandable with Baron Davis or Allen Iverson, it is really weird to have Amare Stoudemire average 15 points while Steve Nash is averaging 25 per game, or Jason Williams Averaging 19 per game with Dwayne Wade averaging 12-15.

Last, but not least, I noticed that any player put into the small forward position will have a boost in rebounding stats. Many times going from 3 rebounds per game to over 6 or seven per game. Often, my leading rebounder would be my Small forward, and my guards, even with Kevin Garnet playing the 1, would average 5 or fewer rebounds.

Have any, if not all of these issues been addressed for the NBA Live 2007 version?
Old 08-11-2006, 09:22 PM   #7
Rookie

Basketballer238's Arena

OVR: 1

my question to them is why are they being idiots and not givin us some next-gen info
Old 08-11-2006, 09:49 PM   #8
All Star

OVR: 49

1.where will the pc verison stand will it be next gen or current gen graphics or some where in the middle.

2.well we be able to create more then 50 players on xbox360

3.well we have more shoes and accessories available to us on xbox360
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »