Home

College Hoops 2K7 Review (360)

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2K7 Review (360) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2006, 06:54 PM   #9
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: College Hoops 2K7 Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomber
I'll make the comment -- with the evident bugs, especially the free throw bug which I consider to be major, this game shouldn't be a 9 out of 10

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face, there has to be a better corelation of numeric values to the text of your reviews

Have fun............

Omg, you don't quit. Almost every 2k game rated, you have an issue with it. Get over it damn seriously....

This is OS and if Steve and the rest of the gang rate their games a 9/10 its their right and opinion.

If you don't like it, create your own site and do your own rating system.

Your name should be KbrokenRecord.
Old 12-07-2006, 11:57 PM   #10
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
I'll make the comment -- with the evident bugs, especially the free throw bug which I consider to be major, this game shouldn't be a 9 out of 10

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face, there has to be a better corelation of numeric values to the text of your reviews

Have fun............
Take it easy my friend.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:55 AM   #11
Pro

KBomber's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
Omg, you don't quit. Almost every 2k game rated, you have an issue with it. Get over it damn seriously....

This is OS and if Steve and the rest of the gang rate their games a 9/10 its their right and opinion.

If you don't like it, create your own site and do your own rating system.

Your name should be KbrokenRecord.
I think you need to check your facts because, in fact, I moderate the 2K Sports website, so hearing that I'm anti-2K is kind of the funniest thing that I've heard in the last couple of months.

My issue is singularly with the relation between the numeric scores and the copy of reviews posted here. The reviews tend to be thoughtful and relatively well written, but there is a tendency to let developers off the hook with the posted numeric values.

Thanks for the comment though. It was off-base, but thanks

Have fun..........

What I think I think:
• Y'know, I've never played less NBA 2K than I did with NBA 2K12
• Sports VG titles were REALLY disappointing in 2011-12
• Thank Heaven for ME3 and Arkham City -- saved my winter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2006, 10:44 AM   #12
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
My issue is singularly with the relation between the numeric scores and the copy of reviews posted here. The reviews tend to be thoughtful and relatively well written, but there is a tendency to let developers off the hook with the posted numeric values.
Almost all of your posts here seem to be related to this topic alone. You complain about the numerical score and then repeat history debating with OS mods and posters over your comments. Its as predictable as the sun rising.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:56 AM   #13
Pro

KBomber's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Almost all of your posts here seem to be related to this topic alone. You complain about the numerical score and then repeat history debating with OS mods and posters over your comments. Its as predictable as the sun rising.
Hang on. I make a comment and then someone responds. If I respond in turn, then that's a conversation. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the purpose of message boards is the expression of opinion. Now, I offer an opinion on what I think can enhance the review process here. I support those opinions with my thoughts. OS doesn't need to give that opinion any credence. You don't need to give it any credence. But does that suggest that this opinion shouldn't exist?

I don't lay the opinion out there as a flame to the writer. I lay it out there as a suggestion with the thought that, should it be considered and acted on, there would be an inherent enhancement to the offering of that score and an enhancement to how the review **could** be regarded.

The basic point being that you, among others, are so busy shouting me down as a heretic, that you fail to realize the light in which the comment is made. I believe in this site and what more it can be, that's why I post here. If I didn't give a rat's keister, I wouldn't and laugh the site off as another in a bunch of bottom feeding fanboy sites. I don't do that or hold that opinion. That doesn't mean that I can't have issues with the site and sometimes the way that it is operated. Being a fan doesn't mean you need to have unilateral acceptance of all parts of a given vehicle, just like I can love my wife but still hate how she folds my shirts. It doesn't mean I'm throwing her out into a snow bank anytime soon and the same is true with this enterprise

So thanks for your opinion, maybe consider mine as well

Have fun...............

What I think I think:
• Y'know, I've never played less NBA 2K than I did with NBA 2K12
• Sports VG titles were REALLY disappointing in 2011-12
• Thank Heaven for ME3 and Arkham City -- saved my winter
Old 12-08-2006, 11:21 AM   #14
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Hang on. I make a comment and then someone responds. If I respond in turn, then that's a conversation. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the purpose of message boards is the expression of opinion. Now, I offer an opinion on what I think can enhance the review process here. I support those opinions with my thoughts. OS doesn't need to give that opinion any credence. You don't need to give it any credence. But does that suggest that this opinion shouldn't exist?

I don't lay the opinion out there as a flame to the writer. I lay it out there as a suggestion with the thought that, should it be considered and acted on, there would be an inherent enhancement to the offering of that score and an enhancement to how the review **could** be regarded.

The basic point being that you, among others, are so busy shouting me down as a heretic, that you fail to realize the light in which the comment is made. I believe in this site and what more it can be, that's why I post here. If I didn't give a rat's keister, I wouldn't and laugh the site off as another in a bunch of bottom feeding fanboy sites. I don't do that or hold that opinion. That doesn't mean that I can't have issues with the site and sometimes the way that it is operated. Being a fan doesn't mean you need to have unilateral acceptance of all parts of a given vehicle, just like I can love my wife but still hate how she folds my shirts. It doesn't mean I'm throwing her out into a snow bank anytime soon and the same is true with this enterprise

Have fun...............

This is the last time I'm responding to you about this subject. You have tried to turn my last three review threads (and a few others) into a debate about ur issues with the rating system. You have been warned a number of times about this and enough is enough. The staff has discussed your suggestions in the past and we are not going to change the ratings or review system in any way.

With that said anymore posts like this from you will be considered trolling which is a violation of the TOS and your forum privileges will be suspended. If you have any issues with the rating system please contact Shawn or Steve. This is your final warning.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:32 AM   #15
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
We have considered your opinion and its not without merit but your concerns have been addressed numerous times. You disagree with the answer and keep bringing the same opinion up every time - that's our point. We've heard your opinion, its been discussed, move on. Rehashing your argument over the scoring system every time takes away from the reviews and is pointless since nothing good will come out of it. Asked and answered. Please consider everyone else that is annoyed with your repetitious argument.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2006, 06:04 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 10

Wow dude, your an idiot if you think they suck up to 2k games. They show it like it is. There is a couple minor flaws, and thats it honestly. Nothing that happens to frequently anyway(if it's a glitch) also they once rated mlb 2k6 a 0-10 so thats no kiss 2k ***

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »