Home

Front Office Football 2007 Review (PC)

This is a discussion on Front Office Football 2007 Review (PC) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2006, 08:16 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Front Office Football 2007 Review (PC)

We have just posted our Front Office Football 2007 review. Find out what Aaron Holbert had to say about it.
"Just the other day, I was cleaning out my office and I uncovered my copy of Solecismic Software’s Front Office Football: The College Years. For those of you who never got the chance to play this game, you don’t know what you missed. This was my favorite football game in 2004, and finding the game made me realize that Solecismic hadn’t released anything in a while. A funny thing happened, because a couple of days later, I had the opportunity to review Front Office Football 2007 and I jumped at it. The Front Office Football series is what got me hooked on text-based sports simulations. This game gave me a much-needed football fix during years where Madden or NFL2K was subpar. I was excited to see what the newest version would offer and I wasn’t disappointed.

Lets get this out of the way: This isn’t a graphics-based game. Front Office Football 2007 actually has fewer graphical features than other text-based football games like Grey Dog’s Total Pro Football. The graphics, menus and background are almost identical to the previous Solecismic games, and that is a bit of a disappointment. Other text-based football simulations have a stadium, customizable fields and icons that help to document the on-field action. Front Office Football 2007 doesn’t feature anything different than previous versions of Front Office Football or Front Office Football: The College Years when it comes to graphics."
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2006, 11:03 PM   #2
MVP

Rainey's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Front Office Football 2007 Review (PC)

I'm still on the fence on whether to purchase this version or not because I totally love FOF: TCY and FOF 2004.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »