Home

New Operation Sports Redesign Coming, Need Your Help

This is a discussion on New Operation Sports Redesign Coming, Need Your Help within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2007, 10:56 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
New Operation Sports Redesign Coming, Need Your Help

Hello fellow OS'ers. We are looking to redesign our main site. During this phase, we are asking you, the reader, what you would like to see implemented and/or removed from the main site. If there is something you would like to see, please list them here. If there are things you'd rather not see anymore, list them as well. Times are changing and we are too.

Thanks for the help and continued support, from all of us at Operation Sports.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2007, 01:16 PM   #2
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: New Operation Sports Redesign Coming, Need Your Help

You know what I'd like to see? Maybe personal blogs for each moderator and head honcho on the site with a red or green. I'd also like to see a few things from developers that might visit the site. Things of that nature of course. Definitely would like to see a recommendation of the week whether they're sports games or otherwise. Maybe a what's hot for single player and multiplayer on the site.

If I have any other thoughts, I'll drop them GO OS!!
Old 01-14-2007, 01:36 PM   #3
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

OVR: 18

I would like to see a couple more reviews of non-sports games. I know that goes against the general nature of the site, but the GR:AW review last year was really nice.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:45 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_mist
I'd also like to see a few things from developers that might visit the site.
I think a developer section would be great. Maybe have individual bios or blog spaces for developers so that we can better get to know them. Pages could have a short bio, and any other personal messages they would want to include. Also, the developers could post their responses to questions there, and give game updates and other news.

I think its nice that developers have purple names, but I think it would be cool if they had individual pages dedicated to them so we can get a better feel of who the people behind these games really are. Maybe this will help to provide a better sense of interaction between the developers and the OS community.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:20 PM   #5
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I think you should dedicate a page to WTF... so people can get to know the real Will.... a place where we can all come and talk about his greatness, and all that he brings to OS... :y4:

Nah, I think that if the devs are up to it... maybe make a Q&A section for upcoming releases, etc. I don't know if they'd be up for it, but a place where guys could look at the upcoming previews, just like always, but also leave questions for those devs who do stop by.

Other than that, I think a redesign is a great idea. It's been a while since the last main page redesign hasn't it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2007, 04:23 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 27

I would like to see a more attractive color scheme. The gray just seems a little.....bland.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:28 PM   #7
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I think I'd be inclined to agree Herbs... I thought I had posted that, but apparently, just thought it to myself. Something a little more vibrant.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #8
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33

With the developers, maybe not allowing their real names to be tied with their site names so there isn't any harassment or problems with their jobs. Maybe even allowing some of the developers for the various games to leave us codes to break in order to put things in game or something like that. See how the 2K games has all those codes that seriously need to be unlocked? Why not have them drop little hints and things for us to unlock the different things in the game here as well as the NBA sites and various places.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »