Home

The Official OS New England Patriots Haterz Club

This is a discussion on The Official OS New England Patriots Haterz Club within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2004, 09:45 AM   #1
Thread Killa

TecmoBowl's Arena

OVR: 13
Icon11 The Official OS New England Patriots Haterz Club

I usually root for the New England Patriots to win the Super Bowl. I root for the AFC most years. They are a model organization and team.

But as I watched the Patriots beat my team last night on MNF, I came to this realization:

My team stinks. The Patriots are really good.

It’s hatin’ time!

Cause if there is one thing America hates, it is a winner that wins for a longer period than is respectful. NY Yankees. Duke Blue Devils. LA Lakers.

Tom Brady is the next Joe Montana? Please. Joe Montana won a Super Bowl by driving the length of the field and throwing a TD pass. Brady drives into FG range and then runs off the field to let the kicker win the game for him. Pansy.

Then there is Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick standing on the sideline in a hooded sweatshirt like he’s auditioning for a role in 8 Mile Part Two. Doofus.

Troy-David-Deion-Brown-Branch-Givens-whoever. If a NE WR came up to you and mugged you in broad daylight, would you be able to pick them out of a lineup? No. Losers.

Speaking of muggings, the Patriots defense does more grabbing than a roomful of drunken Navy pilots at a Tailhook convention. Many opposing WRs and TEs end up questioning their sexual orientation after facing the Patriots hands-on defense. Overrated.

And look at the way they cut safety Lawyer Milloy right before the start of a season. A cruel, cold-hearted, corporate decision. Bastards.

And the usage of offensive players on defense, and defensive players on offense. How cute, in a "look at us, we’re geniuses!", manner. Showboaters.

And how many Patriots fans actually come from New England? You see them from strange places, like Memphis, TN. Frontrunning bandwagoners.

So join in everyone! It is time to start the hate!

MIZZOU - KC Chiefs

http://www.geezergamers.com/

Last edited by TecmoBowl; 11-23-2004 at 10:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2004, 09:51 AM   #2
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: The Official OS New England Patriots Haterz Club

Yeah...just who do they think they are, winning all the time and making everyone else look bad? Damn them...
Old 11-23-2004, 09:56 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoBowl
Troy-David-Deion-Brown-Branch-Givens-whoever. If a NE WR came up to you and mugged you in broad daylight, would you be able to pick them out of a lineup? No. Losers.
HA HA

I couldn't do it even if they wore their jersies WHILE mugging me.

Which leads to why they do so well...each is anonymously successful.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:04 AM   #4
Thread Killa

TecmoBowl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Yeah...just who do they think they are, winning all the time and making everyone else look bad? Damn them...
Yes. Exactly.

MIZZOU - KC Chiefs

Old 11-23-2004, 10:35 AM   #5
GOAT

dales's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Tom Brady is the next Joe Montana? Please. Joe Montana won a Super Bowl by driving the length of the field and throwing a TD pass. Brady drives into FG range and then runs off the field to let the kicker win the game for him. Pansy.
Only QB to ever win two SB MVP's before age 26. I'd take him over any other QB in the league.

Quote:
Then there is Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick standing on the sideline in a hooded sweatshirt like he’s auditioning for a role in 8 Mile Part Two. Doofus.
Easily the best coach in the league. And he doesn't cry at his press conferences, so that's a plus.

Quote:
I could identify every single one of them. You should know who Deion Branch is. He ran all over the field against your teams shameful attempts at tackling.

Quote:
Speaking of muggings, the Patriots defense does more grabbing than a roomful of drunken Navy pilots at a Tailhook convention. Many opposing WRs and TEs end up questioning their sexual orientation after facing the Patriots hands-on defense. Overrated.
Good to see that the Chiefs were the ones getting called for defensive holding and illegal contact all night. But that made no difference. Seemed like every time it happened the Pats still had a big play.

Quote:
And look at the way they cut safety Lawyer Milloy right before the start of a season. A cruel, cold-hearted, corporate decision. Bastards.
Milloy's 2002 season numbers: 0 INTS, 0 sacks, 0 forced fumbles. I wouldn't have payed him either.

Quote:
And the usage of offensive players on defense, and defensive players on offense. How cute, in a "look at us, we’re geniuses!", manner. Showboaters.
At least you know that they're geniuses. At least Belichick and Pioli are. BTW, Eric Mangini came up with the idea to use Troy Brown on defense two years ago.

Quote:
And how many Patriots fans actually come from New England? You see them from strange places, like Memphis, TN. Frontrunning bandwagoners.
I'm from New England and I'm a Patriots fan. I'd say that a lot of them do when you sell out every home game for the last ten years and have a waiting list of 50,000 for season tickets.

Quote:
So join in everyone! It is time to start the hate!
Glad I could help out in the "hating."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2004, 10:45 AM   #6
Thread Killa

TecmoBowl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dales
Only QB to ever win two SB MVP's before age 26. I'd take him over any other QB in the league.

Easily the best coach in the league. And he doesn't cry at his press conferences, so that's a plus.

I could identify every single one of them. You should know who Deion Branch is. He ran all over the field against your teams shameful attempts at tackling.

Good to see that the Chiefs were the ones getting called for defensive holding and illegal contact all night. But that made no difference. Seemed like every time it happened the Pats still had a big play.

Milloy's 2002 season numbers: 0 INTS, 0 sacks, 0 forced fumbles. I wouldn't have payed him either.

At least you know that they're geniuses. At least Belichick and Pioli are. BTW, Eric Mangini came up with the idea to use Troy Brown on defense two years ago.

I'm from New England and I'm a Patriots fan. I'd say that a lot of them do when you sell out every home game for the last ten years and have a waiting list of 50,000 for season tickets.

Glad I could help out in the "hating."

Frontrunner!

MIZZOU - KC Chiefs

Old 11-23-2004, 10:49 AM   #7
GOAT

dales's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoBowl

Frontrunner!
.....okay.....
Old 11-23-2004, 10:54 AM   #8
Thread Killa

TecmoBowl's Arena

And another thing, when you actually meet a Patriots fan from New England, they have no sense of humor!

MIZZOU - KC Chiefs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »