Home

(PS3) Bedwardsroy19 & Team's 2K13 Roster Project

This is a discussion on (PS3) Bedwardsroy19 & Team's 2K13 Roster Project within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2012, 11:46 AM   #1
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
(PS3) Bedwardsroy19 & Team's 2K13 Roster Project

New File to 2K Share:

PSN: Bedwardsroy19
FileName: OS Real NBA 2K14 9/2 V3

Offline Link:
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/74040145/file.html[/quote]

Update includes:

Players-
All rosters current with all signings
All jersey numbers correct
All missing players given Cyberfaces
Added many to the FA Pool, including D-Leaguers
Updated many cyber faces

Jerseys-
Updated Logo for Phoenix
Added Charlotte Hornets (against popular opinion, but hey it's my roster) and New Orleans Pelicans
Updated Jersey Colors
Allowed Multiple different accessory combos per jersey by adding multiple of the same jerseys for each team

Coaches-
Changed All Coach Grades
Updated All Head Coaches
Updated All Assistant Coaches

Arenas-
Added Names to every Arena
Changed Rose Garden to Moda Center at the Rose Quarter
Changed Time Warner Cable Arena to have the Hornets Floor but modern Arena

Association/My Player-
Inputted the New 82 game 2013-14 Schedule for Association play (when you fire up the mode it will say 2013 and have the accurate month)
Showcase features the new 2013 Rookies
The My Player Draft now features the new 2013 Rookies!

Playbooks-
Vanwlfhawks

Ratings/Tendencies/Hotspots-
All copied over from my previous updates

I believe there is more but thats all I can think of... I used a base from 2K Share, unsure which one though

Enjoy!

Quote:
New File posted to 2K Share!

File Name: Bedwardsroy19s NBA 2K14 V2

Let me know what needs corrected. I did not get to fixing every single teams colors and accessories (sorry Knicks fans!) This was very time consuming and I will have to fix it in updates coming up. It is still a work in progress but we should be good to start associations and MyPlayer now!
Quote:
Alright! Version 3 is now live!

File Name: OS Bedwardsroy19&Team Roster V3

It is finally association time! This is the roster you have been waiting for. All attributes, tendencies, accessories, signature skills, signature shots, potentials, playbooks, free agents, and playbooks have been 100% edited and completed!

As an added surprise, I found a way to manipulate the game to have "fun" players be the ones to participate in the All Star Weekend festivities in Association mode.

I am really proud of this roster. With that said, I am sure that I forgot something, I always do. But I can promise that I tried my best as quick as I could to get this out to you guys.

I will be updating this roster every couple of weeks, so do not worry, this is not the last you will hear from me!

I saw a couple people ask about donations again, here is the link: http://bedwardsroy19.blogspot.com/20...-addition.html but if you do choose to donate, please read the blog first!

I can't wait to hear the feedback! This may be the most realistic basketball you will see in a videogame!

-Bedwardsroy19
PSN:Bedwardsroy19
File Name: OS Bedwardsroy19 Roster 12/16

Added player faces for correct audio. Player ratings reflect how they are playing this season. Potentials are not tested. Rotations reflect current rotations (give or take a couple of days). Transactions current. Can't remember what else

Hey all!

Please check out my blog, at Bedwardsroy19's NBA 2K13, here are individual entries:

Please Read Regarding a Recent Addition to the Blog

New Philosophy on Ratings

The Thought Process Behind Every Edit

Top 50 Players by Position

Frequently Asked Questions

Welcome to my NBA 2K13 Blog

Frequently Asked Questions
Quote:
What all was included in Version 1, Version 2, and Version 3 of your roster?

Version 1 included ONLY Attribute,Tendency and Hot Spot edits and rotation edits. No other aspect of the game was edited

Version 2 included everything in Version 1 as well as Accessory and Contracts edited.

Version 3 will include everything from Version 1&2 but will also have edited Playbooks, Signature Skills, Signature Shots, Coaching Profiles, Free Agents, and finalized potentials.

Will we able to use Jerseys that 2K releases in future updates with your roster?

Every indication is that 2K has again tied the jerseys to roster files, meaning they will not be able to be used in my roster without Hex Editing. People are in the process now of determining just how possible Hex editing is on the PS3

Why is Mike Brown still the coach of the Lakers?

Again, coaches also appear to be tied to roster files and are uneditable. The only way to fix that is by Hex editing, jury is still out on that.

What is the slider set for this roster?
I am of the belief that slider sets should be edited for how you personally play the game, and when you find one that produces accurate results for you then you should use that one. We do not have a set of sliders for this roster and everything is tested on default sliders. I do this so you can make the experience better for you by making your own sliders that work for you.

Version 2: Accessories and Contracts

Title: Bedwardsroy19&Team Roster V2

Username: Angel_G_97

Description: Updated Contracts, Accessories, Shoes and up to date transactions. Visit Operation Sports for more info.

Version 1: Attribute and Tendencies

PSN: bedwardsroy19
File Name: OS Bedwardsroy19&Team's Roster V1

Here's a roster file for offline users http://www.sendspace.com/file/b6roxj (Thanks nycalex122)

Player Ratings

Just wanted to let you guys know, I am back for 2K13 looking to make the same type of roster I did for 2K12.

Just pre-ordered the game and can't wait to start diving into what edits need to be made to improve gameplay/sim stats in the new game. From what I hear, this game is something to be excited about, so hopefully significantly less edits will be made. That said, some of the ratings released have baffled me, can't wait to look at individual ratings.

The roster, when released, will include:

Quote:
Equipment
Attributes/Abilities (Potential)
Tendencies/Hotspots
Signature Moves
Individual Playbooks
Coaching Profiles
Height and Weight/Position Changes
Contracts

I am making this roster because I have seen the effect that a roster can have on gameplay and simulation stats first hand and I want the NBA 2K gaming experience to be fun for all.

I have had very positive feedback from both the users of OS and many people on the Playstation Network and I very much appreciate all of the support. It makes it fun to make these for you all.

This roster is a work in progress and will need all of your help by giving feedback on changes that players are making on a daily basis (equipment/shoes).

Oh thats another new addition to this set. Everybody will be wearing their correct shoes (or at least the best that you can make it in NBA 2K.)
Also, it sounds like we are lucky enough to have some of the crew that helped me tremendously with my 2K12 set!

Swaggercoach has reached out and told me he is interested in helping again, so he will be diving into potentials right of the bat so we can work together to find what works best for our set. I hope to reach out to some of my other friends from last years game to help to make the set as good as it can be!

Chiliad is also back on board to give the best possible real-draft classes that will mesh with the set as well!

We are lucky to have Angel_G on board to help do all accessories and shoe edits, as well as potentially other things such as contracts!

I'm very excited to be back for the new game and hope to put out a great set for you guys!

(Frequent) Updates to follow!

Bedwardsroy19

Last edited by bedwardsroy19; 04-28-2014 at 05:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 01:18 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: (PS3) Bedwardsroy19 & Team's 2K13 Roster Project

Glad to see you back buddy.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 10-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #3
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Glad to pitch in again this year! The Ultimate Roster Project was THE #1 Roster to download for the PS3 - looking forward to making that happen again.

In addition to helping out with more realistic potential ratings, I'll also be creating custom draft classes designed to mesh perfectly with the roster set so you all won't have to worry about using poorly generated CPU classes. Look for these to include full powerpoint presentations this year that take an even greater in depth look into future prospects...you guys are going to love it.

T-Minus 24 hours until I get my hands on the game!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #4
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Can't ****ing wait!!!

Last edited by The Kid 24; 10-01-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #5
Rookie

chiliad's Arena

OVR: 2

Definitely willing to help out with some draft classes again, hopefully 4 full years and possibly some fictional ones this time. I'll be getting the game at midnight tonight and I plan on spending probably 80% of my playing time on the classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #6
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
Glad to pitch in again this year! The Ultimate Roster Project was THE #1 Roster to download for the PS3 - looking forward to making that happen again.

In addition to helping out with more realistic potential ratings, I'll also be creating custom draft classes designed to mesh perfectly with the roster set so you all won't have to worry about using poorly generated CPU classes. Look for these to include full powerpoint presentations this year that take an even greater in depth look into future prospects...you guys are going to love it.

T-Minus 24 hours until I get my hands on the game!
Wow I can't wait for this!!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #7
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliad
Definitely willing to help out with some draft classes again, hopefully 4 full years and possibly some fictional ones this time. I'll be getting the game at midnight tonight and I plan on spending probably 80% of my playing time on the classes.
Awesome!!

If you have time try to knock out as many faces as possible and Ill hopefully get a type of of how to attribute edit in this game as soon as I figure it out myself!

So glad youre back to help as well!
Old 10-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #8
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Yes We missed ya dude lol
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »