Home

A Slider REVELATION...45!

This is a discussion on A Slider REVELATION...45! within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
A Slider REVELATION...45!

I have personally discovered that the number 45 works very well for a lot of the settings.

Also, if you have the same # for game speed, player quickness and player speed, the game plays really well. I personally play at 45 for all 3 because I've found it to be the most realistic. Might be too slow for a lot of people, but to me this speed for all 3 has a nice SIM feel to it.

I also put strength to 55, put most of the fouls to 85-90, blocking 100, Vertical 45, and most of the shot sliders/tendencies to 45. For some reason, at least to me, for a lot of the settings, 45 works very well.

Just a thought. I can release my FULL slider set if anybody is interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: A Slider REVELATION...45!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzz24
I have personally discovered that the number 45 works very well for a lot of the settings.

Also, if you have the same # for game speed, player quickness and player speed, the game plays really well. I personally play at 45 for all 3 because I've found it to be the most realistic. Might be too slow for a lot of people, but to me this speed for all 3 has a nice SIM feel to it.

I also put strength to 55, put most of the fouls to 85-90, blocking 100, Vertical 45, and most of the shot sliders/tendencies to 45. For some reason, at least to me, for a lot of the settings, 45 works very well.

Just a thought. I can release my FULL slider set if anybody is interested.
This is because of the way the sliders affect attributes. So with a setting of 45, the game universally decreases that attribute by a small amount, but still keeps the distinction between great and average players. Same with a value of 55, that attribute will be universally increased for all players, but great players will still stand out.

Anything over 65 or under 35 makes everyone play a lot more similarly. For example, with Blocking at 65, great blockers will have around a 99 Block rating, but average/poor blockers will be around an 80 Block rating. Obviously, this makes it hard for great players to stand out as everyone will start having about the same skill level.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #3
Rookie

RaiRaiFromPSN's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: A Slider REVELATION...45!

Can you release them please?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »