Home

NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch

This is a discussion on NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch within the Other Basketball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2017, 06:11 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch

NBA Playgrounds patch 1.20 is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC users. The patch is scheduled to arrive soon for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch users. A smaller 1.21 patch was also released, fixing a few loose ends. Check out the full patch notes below.

UPDATE: (6-16) The Xbox One patch is now available.

Xbox One Update! 35 New players, 5 YouTubers, New Playgrounds Madrid and Chicago, and New Tournaments, NOW LIVE! pic.twitter.com/85GQNc0OV9

— NBA Playgrounds (@nba_playgrounds) June 16, 2017[/quote]

Click here to view the article.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nbapgpatch.jpg (531.6 KB, 134 views)
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2017, 06:44 PM   #2
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch

I Got a epic Yao Ming yesterday. I believe his block is like 9 or 10.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-15-2017, 03:50 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Do you think is it possible a fiba teams mode, perhaps with legendary players like Petrovic or Sabonis? Or at least a huge create a team mode that allows it?
Old 06-15-2017, 05:33 AM   #4
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch

Yes! Been hoping for Muggsy Bouges. A great roster just keeps getting better.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:57 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Whilst I don't like the addition of youtubers - my stance is it's ok I just won't use them... people on twitter asking for refunds because of their inclusion lol

The roster is getting better all the time...

Adding legends to multiple teams is a great idea.

Sonics being in is really cool too.

Can't wait to see who else they add...

They have confirmed Tim Duncan on twitter...

I'd assume many people will be given 2nd and 3rd teams.

More cards the better, I'm level 50 now which is max and every time you fill the level 50 bar you get a gold pack... I still have 10 or so to unlock before these guys are added in.

Such a good game I am having a blast with it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2017, 09:04 AM   #6
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm still trying to decide if I want to buy this game. I mean I love the nostalgic value, and NBA Jam was one of my staples back in the day, but the games are so realistic and complex nowadays. I don't know, I watch videos of Playgrounds and it just seems like there's not much depth, I'm worried I'll be bored in a couple of weeks.

Somebody sell me....go!
Old 06-15-2017, 09:19 AM   #7
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

So the xbox still hasn't received the other patches, correct? Should of bought this on the ps4. UGH
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 06-15-2017, 09:58 AM   #8
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy
Whilst I don't like the addition of youtubers - my stance is it's ok I just won't use them... people on twitter asking for refunds because of their inclusion lol

The roster is getting better all the time...

Adding legends to multiple teams is a great idea.

Sonics being in is really cool too.

Can't wait to see who else they add...

They have confirmed Tim Duncan on twitter...

I'd assume many people will be given 2nd and 3rd teams.

More cards the better, I'm level 50 now which is max and every time you fill the level 50 bar you get a gold pack... I still have 10 or so to unlock before these guys are added in.

Such a good game I am having a blast with it

I agree. For a $20 game in the "2k/basketball offseason" It's a great, great game.

I said before release that the roster could be limitless.......so many possibilities and it looks like Saber is doing that. Good for them!

I was Miami Heat Shaq away from having all the players before this update, now I need 30+ again.......it's cool. I'm a sucker for a game with NBA throwback players.....a sucker.....that why I loved Street Vol 2 so much. So many old school players and not one, not two but three different versions of Mike....good times.

PS: I'm still waiting for my 1999/2000 versions of Vince Carter/Tracy McGrady. I will officially take over the world if they ever get released.

PPS: I still think they should adjust the ratings on each players alternate cards. For example, all the Shaq's shouldn't be the same rating....Lakers/Magic/Heat/Suns/Cavs/Celtics in terms of dominance. Or Raptors Vince Carter cant have the same rating as Grizzlies Vince Carter and so on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games »