Home

Diamond Dynasty Update: Two All-Star Programs Added

This is a discussion on Diamond Dynasty Update: Two All-Star Programs Added within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2017, 04:02 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Diamond Dynasty Update: Two All-Star Programs Added

For the first time this season, we've seen two Programs added to Diamond Dynasty on the same day. They are the All-Star Ryne Sandberg and All-Star Felix Hernandez Programs. The final prize for each is an All-Star Ryne Sandberg (99 overall) that mashes righties and is a solid fielder, and an All-Star Felix Hernandez (98) that dominates overall. The missions for these programs can be completed offline or online.

For the Ryne Sandberg Program, the difficult missions will be amassing 675 plate appearances with All-Star Series players (including other associated stats), and exchanging 99,000 points of Live series second basemen -- at least in the short term as prices are already up as of today. Some might also have difficulty amassing 3 hits, 1 run, 1 double and 1 RBI in the same game with the Bronze Ryne Sandberg that unlocks when you've completed 50 percent of the missions.

For the Felix Hernandez Program, the difficult mission will be amassing 236 innings pitched with All-Star Series starting pitchers (including other associated stats). In addition, if you don't have him already, the Live Series Felix Hernandez that you need to collect has already gone from roughly 6,500 Stubs to now 23,000 Stubs. Presumably the cost of his Live Series card will come back down a bit in time, but in the short term that's quite a jump up in price. Some also might not have five All-Star starting pitchers to use right now in order to efficiently complete the innings pitched.

To help with these missions, the Ticket Counter has also been given an update. All-Star Adrian Gonzalez (92) was added to the Ticket Counter today, as well as All-Star Jackie Bradley Jr. (86) -- you need to be Gold Level 50 and have the Tickets to buy these. Other new player items that will be showing up in the Ticket Counter in the coming days include All-Star Ben Zobrist (97), All-Star Sean Doolittle (92), All-Star Ervin Santana (88), and All-Star Devin Mesoraco (87).

Lastly, Set 7 is now in the Cards Store, with the exclusive items being an All-Star Bert Blyleven (99) and All-Star Jose Reyes (96).

You can find pictures of some of the new cards, as well as a couple of the major missions, in the gallery below.

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 04:39 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 27
Re: Diamond Dynasty Update: Two All-Star Programs Added

Felix Hernandez not Rodriguez.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2017, 04:47 PM   #3
Pro

Sigma4Life's Arena

OVR: 9
Thanks I was wondering who Felix Rodriguez was. LOL
Fantasy football fans... Dominate your Draft with the #1 selling fantasy football app, Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet 2017 for iOS & Android.

Get it for iPhone / iPad!

Get it for Android!
Old 06-27-2017, 05:07 PM   #4
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Felix Hernandez not Rodriguez.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Haha my bad, think I had KRod on the brain since he was just on the waiver wire in real life.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:14 PM   #5

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Anyone else having trouble exchanging pitchers for the King Felix program?

edit: I got it, you can only exchange bronze and above.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.

Last edited by jvalverde88; 06-27-2017 at 06:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 07:09 PM   #6
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

OVR: 0

These are going to take a really, really long time. 30 doubles with 2nd baseman is giving me Buddy Bell flashbacks, while the 236 IP is Oswalt all over again but with Michael Wacha playing the role of Francisco Liriano. It's also a crazy high amount of 2nd baseman you need to trade in to get 95,000 points worth, especially as there just aren't very many of them
Old 06-27-2017, 07:11 PM   #7
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOscar
These are going to take a really, really long time. 30 doubles with 2nd baseman is giving me Buddy Bell flashbacks, while the 236 IP is Oswalt all over again but with Michael Wacha playing the role of Francisco Liriano. It's also a crazy high amount of 2nd baseman you need to trade in to get 95,000 points worth, especially as there just aren't very many of them
At least I had 5 IV pitchers! I have Wacha and and a 74 overall guy I forget the name of
Old 06-27-2017, 07:52 PM   #8
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdfc
At least I had 5 IV pitchers! I have Wacha and and a 74 overall guy I forget the name of
Trevor Cahill? I'm in the same boat except I have Saberhgen as well, luckily there's a Santana been added to store, it just isn't available today. I can see that being picked up by everyone as there just aren't many All Star starting pitchers. Annoyingly relievers don't count as they've fixed that glitch, shame as Billy Wagner must have pitched 40 innings of my IV progam and picked up a lot of strikeouts in RS games. So I have a ton of great All Star relievers and they don't work towards anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »