Home

OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs

This is a discussion on OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2016, 09:31 PM   #65
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs

I am curious as to what you guys' method is for getting all of this setup. I am trying to do this as efficiently as possible...

I'm thinking that I should go through each file and set the 3 marks for each one--and then go into the stadium list and begin adding the cues--and then go to each player and do the same?

If anyone has helpful tips on the most efficient or easiest way to do this, I'd be much obliged!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2016, 09:43 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 0

idk if its me but in that yankee pack i cant find the position players anymore..i get the roll chants , stadium sounds and pitchers but no position players...and im confused as to which packs are most up to date ..because i was at the astros yankees game and arod never used the pitbull song or the 3rd song in the pack, he only used ni**as in paris and run this town mostly run this town, also tex wasnt using black and white it was the same walkup as the past years the i wanna rock song or maybe i was hearing things idk ...so im confused to which pack is up 2 date
Old 04-08-2016, 10:08 PM   #67
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruth28
idk if its me but in that yankee pack i cant find the position players anymore..i get the roll chants , stadium sounds and pitchers but no position players...and im confused as to which packs are most up to date ..because i was at the astros yankees game and arod never used the pitbull song or the 3rd song in the pack, he only used ni**as in paris and run this town mostly run this town, also tex wasnt using black and white it was the same walkup as the past years the i wanna rock song or maybe i was hearing things idk ...so im confused to which pack is up 2 date
The one in the original post will be the most up to date but youre right the position players don't seem to be in there. must be a mistake im sure lowlighthabit will get me the correct link soon. We are going completely by the community feedback when we make this so lowlighthabit goes to the yankkes sounds of the show thread and makes the pack from the guy whos updating that thread. We have no real choice but to take what he posts as the real up to date sounds and according to his thread Tex uses black or white and N**a in paris isnt listed there either. So either he hasnt updated that thread or things have changed that fast. You guys need to remember this isnt an exact science here so unless we update every single day some songs may not be correct every day.

Last edited by CujoMatty; 04-08-2016 at 10:13 PM.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:26 PM   #68
Rookie

Is anyone having issues where it says the songs are imported but that arent showing up in the audio library?
Old 04-08-2016, 10:26 PM   #69
Banned

lol i knew im not going crazy and im not that high that i cant find it ..i legit scrolled up and down up and down like 343434 times looking for the position players lol....and i wish the players werent able 2 change their walk ups every game..they should be allowed 3 for the year and thats it but.... from my mouth to gods ears lol
Old 04-08-2016, 10:56 PM   #70
Pro

rjviking11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I hope an updated Mets pack comes out soon.

Edit: I have the list of songs

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfPrrrUW4AAVqi5.jpg
I dont know where you got that list from but it is not accurate, this is the list you should use, he is really good at identifying the sounds and is very efficient.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...usic-list.html
NCAAF- West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAAB- West Virginia Mountaineers
Old 04-08-2016, 11:01 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmit216
Is anyone having issues where it says the songs are imported but that arent showing up in the audio library?
I uploaded the original starter pack and everything went flawlessly. Then I gathered all the other files I wanted from previous years and put them in the same folder labeled music. It says that all the songs were uploaded but they are nowhere to be found. When I review the flash drive on the computer the files are present with everything else. I deleted everything and tried all over again to get the same results. This is beyond frustrating! I deeply appreciate them adding SOTS back but the bugs in this feature thus far are driving me crazy... A big thanks to Cujo and everyone else involved in this project. When the bugs are ironed out this will be amazing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2016, 01:18 AM   #72
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Added the Royals to OP. Thanks beau21 for the list. Stadium music is all new but there weren't a whole lot of player music so I updated what was there and included everything I had in the starter pack. New ones will be easy to update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »