Home

Bad SOTS bug

This is a discussion on Bad SOTS bug within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2017, 03:58 PM   #145
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bad SOTS bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntDogs24
am i wasting my time by Loading Walk up music for every MLB team? or will that hit the limit?
I do proper walk ups for most teams and use some players files for different players.

Doing the math if you did every 25 man roster that is 750 slots.

I use about 500 slots for walk ups. The rest is stadium sounds (I love haveing every park with their unique personality), chants and yells.

I mix up a nice variety of vendors, and fan yells. Every park has it's personality and all players on the MLB roster have walk ups.

Let's say a certain player has Modern Rock as his default. But I don't have his file...I will just use a different players walk up who has a modern rock song.

My own division (AL East) is done to a tee. The rest I use some duplicates so i have more than enough room for stadium sounds, TV broadcast themes, yells and cheers, vendor yells and umpire yells/jeers. player jeers and cheers.

For stud players I fill up their cheers and jeers (Give it a ride, MVP, get some Wood on it) and then some jeers ( Overrated, What are we paying you for, we will rock you).

I have that stadium sounds file with all kinds of walk sounds, stolen base sounds, etc etc. I mix in stadium music with broadcast music between innings to give things a fresh sound. Some parks don't have stadium music between innings some do, some have that mix between stadium and broadcast sounds.

I have tons of files with all kinds of yells and chants that I kept from last years starter packs. So much you can do. I really get deep with SOTS. I can't play this game without it anymore.
No freaking way.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 05-02-2017 at 04:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2017, 10:42 AM   #146
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I do proper walk ups for most teams and use some players files for different players.

I use about 500 slots for walk ups. The rest is stadium sounds (I love haveing every park with their unique personality), chants and yells.

I mix up a nice variety of vendors, and fan yells. Every park has it's personality and all players on the MLB roster have walk ups.

Let's say a certain player has Modern Rock as his default. But I don't have his file...I will just use a different players walk up who has a modern rock song.

My own division (AL East) is done to a tee. The rest I use some duplicates so i have more than enough room for stadium sounds, TV broadcast themes, yells and cheers, vendor yells and umpire yells/jeers. player jeers and cheers.

For stud players I fill up their cheers and jeers (Give it a ride, MVP, get some Wood on it) and then some jeers ( Overrated, What are we paying you for, we will rock you).

I have that stadium sounds file with all kinds of walk sounds, stolen base sounds, etc etc. I mix in stadium music with broadcast music between innings to give things a fresh sound. Some parks don't have stadium music between innings some do, some have that mix between stadium and broadcast sounds.

I have tons of files with all kinds of yells and chants that I kept from last years starter packs. So much you can do. I really get deep with SOTS. I can't play this game without it anymore.
No freaking way.

Just really started diving into this.... started with the Braves in RTTS. Going to work today on getting the team sounds added and some of the premier players. Must say.... it takes the immersion to a different level. I have some volume issues to work out with HR songs and with other things....but like I said, just started playing with this.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:51 PM   #147
Rookie

AntDogs24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

No freaking way.
thanks for the reply! so the limit is still 1000.. does that include jukebox music cue /chants/yells? i would probably want to use Walk up music In game music (End 1st 2nd 3rd etc) Home run music and yells jeers etc

Last edited by AntDogs24; 05-04-2017 at 06:57 PM.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:27 AM   #148
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm pretty sure there's separate limits for the cheers/jeers/yells and the stadium music (intervals, walkups, incidents). I'm sure I read somewhere it's about 200-odd for the cheers and around 1000 for the stadium stuff.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:40 AM   #149
Rookie

AntDogs24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragsy
I'm pretty sure there's separate limits for the cheers/jeers/yells and the stadium music (intervals, walkups, incidents). I'm sure I read somewhere it's about 200-odd for the cheers and around 1000 for the stadium stuff.

ohhhhh time to go to work then thankks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »