Home

In game sound is very low

This is a discussion on In game sound is very low within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2017, 07:57 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: In game sound is very low

Can you say whether or not the default music starting prior to SOTS between innings is a bug or not?

Thanks.[/quote]

Would like to know this also. This and the visitor starting pitcher plays music in the first that doesn't seem to have a way to turn off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2017, 02:58 AM   #42
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndBase
The fact that default music starts in between innings then SOTS takes over has to be a bug right?
I'd like to think so. People spend hours trying to get SOTS working to create a certain feel and the default music competes with it. I've also noticed the default music playing when the away teams starting pitcher takes the mound. Not a game killer but to me it is very annoying.[/quote]

It's a bug that unfortunately was present last year too. Not sure if it will be fixed. As for the away pitcher music, Did you guys turn off the defensive music setting in the menu? I'm not in front of the game to check but that might be it.
Old 04-16-2017, 08:07 PM   #43
Rookie

Did you guys turn off the defensive music setting in the menu? I'm not in front of the game to check but that might be it.[/quote]

Yes, have defensive music turned off.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:07 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

Whoa.. Either my ears are deceiving me, or basically all of the problems I had been experiencing seem to be much improved since today's patch. Anyone else noticing an improvement?
Old 04-26-2017, 12:33 AM   #45
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzbee
Whoa.. Either my ears are deceiving me, or basically all of the problems I had been experiencing seem to be much improved since today's patch. Anyone else noticing an improvement?
i figured that's what the general audio fixes mentioned in the patch notes was referencing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2017, 01:08 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
i figured that's what the general audio fixes mentioned in the patch notes was referencing.
That most certainly seems to be the case. Other than the bat sound that seems to have been inadvertently screwed up in the patch, I would now say that everything in this game sounds very good! I'm extremely happy not only that it's fixed, but that the developers are clearly listening to the feedback we are giving. Thank you to Cujo and everyone else who has given advice along the way.

P.S. - For those who haven't played a game yet with the latest patch, the soundtrack music that played briefly between the third out and the between innings music is now gone. Very nice!
Old 04-26-2017, 02:08 AM   #47
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzbee
For those who haven't played a game yet with the latest patch, the soundtrack music that played briefly between the third out and the between innings music is now gone. Very nice!
About halfway through my first game since the patch dropped and i also haven't heard any of that music that played between innings.

Hoping that the default team chants volume got turned up. The 2 lets go rangers chants i got from the packs sound great but would be good if the default one's actually sounded like the crowd was chanting it from inside the stadium instead of from 5 blocks away.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:56 PM   #48
Rookie

P.S. - For those who haven't played a game yet with the latest patch, the soundtrack music that played briefly between the third out and the between innings music is now gone. Very nice![/quote]

Good to hear. I was holding out on the patch due to the hat sound but this makes it tempting. Glad this was fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »