Home

Please Help! Possible bad glitch again

This is a discussion on Please Help! Possible bad glitch again within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2017, 12:36 AM   #1
Pro

rjviking11's Arena

OVR: 3
Please Help! Possible bad glitch again

Ok so I am going through the process of plugging in all of the player sounds again, after I had lost them all after doing over 450 songs in the previous glitch. I know the problem has been reported as fixed but I think there may be another issue. I have gotten back to over 450 songs again and now all of the created players (non scea players) on the OSFM roster have been given the SAME EXACT SONG, In this case it is the Yankee file Cessa_rumbelow_mitchell, for their 1,2,3 Walk up slots HR celebrations and 1,2,3 pitcher warm ups. The first time I erased the file a few weeks ago (before the patch) I had lost HOURS of work. Im afraid if I do this again the same will happen, does anyone have any advice?
NCAAF- West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAAB- West Virginia Mountaineers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2017, 04:33 PM   #2
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Please Help! Possible bad glitch again

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11
Ok so I am going through the process of plugging in all of the player sounds again, after I had lost them all after doing over 450 songs in the previous glitch. I know the problem has been reported as fixed but I think there may be another issue. I have gotten back to over 450 songs again and now all of the created players (non scea players) on the OSFM roster have been given the SAME EXACT SONG, In this case it is the Yankee file Cessa_rumbelow_mitchell, for their 1,2,3 Walk up slots HR celebrations and 1,2,3 pitcher warm ups. The first time I erased the file a few weeks ago (before the patch) I had lost HOURS of work. Im afraid if I do this again the same will happen, does anyone have any advice?
I have the same thing happen to me. When you delete a file, it is replaced with a random track. Not sure if it's a glitch or the way they designed it. The SCEA players go back to their default music.
Old 05-07-2017, 04:51 PM   #3
Pro

rjviking11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlighthabit
I have the same thing happen to me. When you delete a file, it is replaced with a random track. Not sure if it's a glitch or the way they designed it. The SCEA players go back to their default music.
Ok glad its not just me, Have yo tried to delete the song? or are you just as afraid as me? lol.
NCAAF- West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAAB- West Virginia Mountaineers
Old 05-07-2017, 05:00 PM   #4
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11
Ok glad its not just me, Have yo tried to delete the song? or are you just as afraid as me? lol.
Delete away. I have not had an issue. Will most likely replace with a totally different one. Upload your new track and replace it with the new one. Been doing this for the Yankees and the AM East every time I update them. I think they thought it made sense to replace a created track with another one instead of going back to the default no music or generic music for the non SCEA players.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »