Home

JJ interview

This is a discussion on JJ interview within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2006, 02:18 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 21
JJ interview

just read a interview JJ did and I took 2 interesting things from it..

Quote:
Jeff said that all of the talents are unique, breaking down his thoughts about each of them, and believes that TNA in 2006 “is going to be the place to shake the wrestling world up." Jeff went on to say that they’ve always kept a forward momentum, and believe that there is an opportunity for any of those guys to come to TNA. For Jarrett's detailed thoughts on each one coming aboard, you must listen to the interview, as some things you hear might shock you! Jeff did say to "expect the unexpected" in TNA for 2006.

The man who has been creating some controversy over his ongoing legal battle with World Wrestling Entertainment was one of the final topics of discussion, Brock Lesnar. Mosh & Blade asked Jeff about Brock's recent work in Japan, his lawsuit with the WWE, and if he will be inside of a TNA ring in 2006. Jeff Jarrett said that Brock is a great athlete, but he knows the legal battle is "far from over, and Vince won’t go down easy." He feels that we’re just starting to see the nasty side of the lawsuit, and he believes that should be settled first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2006, 02:24 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 20
Re: JJ interview

Quote:
Mosh & Blade asked Jeff about Brock's recent work in Japan, his lawsuit with the WWE, and if he will be inside of a TNA ring in 2006.
I think JBL turning face is more likely.

The most interesting thing I took was his whole thing about the creative team.

Quote:
Blade also asked about another rumor running around the internet about Jarrett taking the booking duties away from Scott D’Amore -- to which Jeff called “another laughable situation." Jeff says that it’s no secret that he and his father ran things a few years ago, and then mentioned Panda Energy coming in as investors. Jeff again stated that "you shouldn’t read too far into it," and then put over how hard-working the TNA Creative Team is, and he’s "just another wrestler." He laughed again, and added that he & Scott D’Amore have argued since they met each other.
I guess I can't call him Scott "Yes Jeff" D'Amore anymore. Or maybe its BS and J-E-Double F still acts like HHH, but without the baby.

BTW, those two guys, Big Mosh and Blade, seem like some real shills for TNA.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:26 PM   #3
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggidyJames
I think JBL turning face is more likely.

The most interesting thing I took was his whole thing about the creative team.

I guess I can't call him Scott "Yes Jeff" D'Amore anymore. Or maybe its BS and J-E-Double F still acts like HHH, but without the baby.

BTW, those two guys, Big Mosh and Blade, seem like some real shills for TNA.
Oh I see James..so your getting a little sneaky too...lol. Those are your 2 things you found interesting about the article or the other interesting things that were said period?
Old 01-09-2006, 02:31 PM   #4
All Star

It's funny because I had the interview up on another window and then I saw your post.

There were other interesting things said, like Bret Hart is always welcome and about the mix of veterans, young guys and outside talent. It was one of the better Double J interviews recently, aside from the fact that Big Mosh and Blade seem like complete ***-kissers.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:34 PM   #5
All Star

Quote:
It's funny because I had the interview up on another window and then I saw your post.

There were other interesting things said, like Bret Hart is always welcome and about the mix of veterans, young guys and outside talent. It was one of the better Double J interviews recently, aside from the fact that Big Mosh and Blade seem like complete ***-kissers.
This was the first time I even heard of those rado guys. The Bret Hart thing was interesting especially how JJ said he'll give him a open mic. Would you really want to allow Hart on a open mic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2006, 02:44 PM   #6
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth916
This was the first time I even heard of those rado guys. The Bret Hart thing was interesting especially how JJ said he'll give him a open mic. Would you really want to allow Hart on a open mic?
As long as he doesn't go over the alotted time, why not? Him shotting for 15 minutes would get alot more buyrates that Sting wrestling. It might end up being bad, but imagine advertising that.

But this is wishful thinking. If he's appearing anywhere on TV, it'll be for the WWE. Then again...
Old 01-09-2006, 02:46 PM   #7
All Star

Quote:
As long as he doesn't go over the alotted time, why not? Him shotting for 15 minutes would get alot more buyrates that Sting wrestling. It might end up being bad, but imagine advertising that.

But this is wishful thinking. If he's appearing anywhere on TV, it'll be for the WWE. Then again...
Hart did a Q & A the other day or so and said that he will show up on TNA, before he shows up on WWE.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:50 PM   #8
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth916
Hart did a Q & A the other day or so and said that he will show up on TNA, before he shows up on WWE.
Wow...I didn't know this. Where was this Q & A? Where can I read a transcript, or at least some quotes? Where?! Where?! Where?!

Wow...

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »