Home

WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going?

This is a discussion on WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #1497
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoudybushONU
I believe that you can change both of those things in the settings on the Main Menu. You have to change every match-type though, it takes about ten minutes or so.
Do u know where at in the main menu? I've looked all over in there and can't find it for the life of me. I tried going to play now and set the setting up and then did the match and saved but the setting goes back.

I'm sure there something I'm missing so any help would b appericated.
Old 06-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #1498
Rookie

RoudybushONU's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2Nice
Do u know where at in the main menu? I've looked all over in there and can't find it for the life of me. I tried going to play now and set the setting up and then did the match and saved but the setting goes back.

I'm sure there something I'm missing so any help would b appericated.
Options --> Match Creator.

You'll have to change all the different match-types.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #1499
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoudybushONU
Options --> Match Creator.

You'll have to change all the different match-types.
Thx I really appericate it!!!
Old 06-24-2013, 10:54 AM   #1500
Rookie

CJ2896's Arena

OVR: 5

UNFORGIVEN

RAW & ECW

NWO def. New Age Outlaws to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships

John Cena def. British Bulldog

Tomko def. Christian in a Steel Cage (This was Tomko's retirement match)

Eddie Guerrero def. Booker T, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Sabu in a Scramble Match to become the NEW Hardcore Champion.

Wade Barrett def. Mike Tyson to retain the United States Championship

Bobby Roode def. Triple H in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match. (2-1)

Hulk Hogan def. Batista to retain the WWE Championship
Old 06-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #1501
Rookie

CJ2896's Arena

OVR: 5

NO MERCY

SMACKDOWN & ECW

Randy Orton def. Jack Swagger to become the NEW World Heavyweight Champion

Hawk def. Rey Mysterio in a Last Man Standing Match

Dean Ambrose def. Sting

Austin Aries def. Cody Rhodes to retain the Intercontinental Championship

The Show Off Gods def. Jeri-Kane

Raven def. Booker T, Big Show, Alberto Del Rio, Bubba Ray in a Scramble Match to become the NEW ECW Champion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #1502
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Finally worked my way through my first month of Universe mode and sat up my Judgement Day PPV. I am mostly up-to-date on my rosters and everything, but using the pay per views from the late 90s and early 200s. I like the PPV names MUCH better. Anyways, here is how the card shook down.

1. 2-Xtreme d. Air Boom for the Unified Tag Team Championships
-Jeff Hardy landed the swanton bomb on Kofi as Matt Hardy speared R-Truth into the barricade

2. Umaga with John Lauranitis d. Brock Lesnar
-after tearing through the roster over the last month, Brock Lesnar offered an open challenge to anyone from the back that thought they could take him. John declared that it was time for him to pick on someone his own size, and a returning Umaga would be just the guy. Umaga came out on top after the Samoan throat thrust ended Lesnar's winning streak

3. Edge d. Road Dogg for the Hardcore Championship
-After fueding over the last month, Edge finally got his shot with Road Dogg one on one for his Hardcore Championship. After spearing both Billy Gunn and Road Dogg through the barricade over the last 2 weeks, Road Dogg was out to prove that he was the hardcore king. He came up just short after Edge speared Road Dogg through the ropes, off the ring and through a flaming table; after spearing Road Dogg through the barricade; after crushing a trash can, a kendo stick, a guitar, 2 chairs, and the announce table. Both guys brought the house down, but Edge capped off the victory with a viscous spear.

4. Daniel Bryan d. The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship
-Daniel Bryan fought his way up the ladder, after being attacked by the Miz earlier in the month, and earned his shot for the title. His efforts became fruitful after both men tore each other apart, but DB eventually forced Miz to tap to the Yes Lock!

5. Randy Orton d. Sheamus & Alberto Del Rio in a triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship
-All 3 men were out for each other after the events over the last month paved the way for this triple threat match for the title. No clear cut number one contender could be crowned, so both men entered into the contest. Unfortunately for Sheamus, he wasn't involved in the final decision of the match, and watched his title change hands to Randy Orton after Alberto Del Rio landed the backstabber on Sheamus, but Randy Orton delivered the RKO out of no-where on Del Rio as he turned around and picked up the victory.

6. The Great Khali d. The Undertaker in a Last Man Standing Match
-After The Great Khali attacked The Undertaker earlier in the month, both men were at each other's throats leading up to this match. The Undertaker put Khali out for 2 weeks after tombstone piledriving him through the announce table resulting in a count-out. Khali returned and assaulted Undertaker, giving Big Show the victory. In the Smackdown before Judgement Day, Kane left his brother the Undertaker to fend for himself against The Big Show & The Great Khali. After nearly being decimated, Undertaker got the last laugh after tombstoning Khali through the announce table and crushing the skull of the big show with a steel chair. However, on Judgement Day, Khali walked away the last man standing after delivering a double handed chokeslam to the undertaker through the announce table.

7. *Main Event* - CM Punk d. John Cena for the WWE Championship
-It was no secret that these men did not like each other, but in the last month after John Cena defeated Chris Jericho to become the number one contender, CM Punk and John Cena were prepared to do battle at Judgement Day. Battle turned out to be an understatement. In a 30 minute match of the year nominee, these men pulverized each other in a violent display of hatred. Battered, bruised, and bloody, these men tore each other apart. The match saw CM Punk suplex John Cena through the announce table and a regular table. It didn't stop there as a front suplex through an upright table in the corner was then topped by a superplex from the top rope through yet another table. A DDT on a trashcan, multiple chair shots to the skull, and exchanging irish whips into the steel ring steps. John Cena wasn't able to keep Punk down even after 2 attitude adjustments, and Punk wasn't able to keep Cena down even after 2 Go To Sleeps, and another one from the top rope. The match finally ended after CM Punk crushed the skull of Cena with the WWE Championship, and then nailed the Go To Sleep one more time before picking up the 3 count to retain his title.

I played every single one of these matches and I had an absolute BLAST. Difficulty on hard and set to Epic, I had to fight every step of the way to get the results I wanted. The hardcore match and the main event brought the house down. I can't wait to start on Raw next as I start my king of the ring qualifying matches!

Old 06-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #1503
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

Well I'm about a third of the way through setting up my universe. I'm looking though for some orginal wrestlers that you guyz have created. They need to be on XBL unless u can provide me the info to make the character myself. These wrestlers can also be on wrestling promotions like PWG,Prime Wrestling,AAA,NXT etc. If you have any suggestions just through them out there.

Also I need some suggestions on brands. I'm thinkin of using WWF Raw is War, WCW Tuesday Night Nitro. I have decided on the other two. NWA NXT is a high possiblity but the last I'm not sure. If you got any ideas plz share.

One other thing I'm doing is signing 15-20 wrestlers. These can b current wrestlers on the WWE roster like The Shield, Prime Time Players and etc. They can also be wrestlers that were once in WWE,TNA,WCW, and or ECW. Like Raven,Batista,Scott Steiner just 2 name a few.

Hope 2 hear some thoughts!
Old 06-25-2013, 04:23 AM   #1504
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

Well I signed my first 10 superstars. Looking to sign 40. Then steal 4 superstars and 1 knockout from Impact Wrestling. Heres the first 10.

1. Maniac Matt (custom caw pretty much me)
2. The Joker (need not 2 explain)
3. Titan (custom caw I created)
4. Cibernetico ( from AAA)
5. Jamar Breeze (custom caw from Round Table Wrestling)
6. Leroy Trill (another custom caw from RTW)
7. Arik Hayes being renamed Kid Anarchy (custom from RTW)
8. Kevin Steen (from ROH & PWG)
9. Super Dragon (from PWG)
10. Richie Steamboat (from NXT development)

Next 10 superstars will be ones who have appeared (or in WWE but not in game) in WWE,WCW, and/or ECW.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »