Home

WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going?

This is a discussion on WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2013, 10:51 PM   #1529
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwefan
Raw is War

Charlie Haas vs Gangrel
With Sheltons help Charile wins this match easily on both their debuts.

Winner Charlie Haas

X-Pac vs Mr Mcmahon
Vince once gain avoided confrontation by making BossMan replace him
Bossman vs X-Pac
Boss wins after a leverage pin feet on the ropes to to pin X-Pac 1...2...3.

Winner Bossman

Ken Shamrock vs Christian
Paul Wight comes to aid Ken Shamrock and after distracting Christian Ken wins by submission after a sleeper.

Winner by Submission ken Shamrock

Paul and Ken then try to attack Christian with a chair but surprisingly Shelton comes out and sends them both packing what was the reason for this have thing had a strange turn of events?

Ken says after "this is what people risk who messing with The Corporation getting hurt and Shelton your sure are brave coming here like your some badass do you know what you just got yourself into helping your buddy? we will leave this punk for now your next on our list!"

Cage Match
Rikishi vs Kane
Kane violently attacks Rikishi and finishes him off with a deadly Chokeslam before climbing out.

Winner Kane

Main event
Non Title Match

The Rock vs (C)Triple H (Mr Money in the bank)
Well looks like the Rock is after Triple H Intercontinetal Belt but \triple \h looks like he will do anything to prevent him getting it. He attacks The Rock pre Match and get a win after a devastating Pedigree to The Great One. Before hand it took 10mins before the match actually started! Triple H took advantage of the attack he made before the match and won by Pinfall.

Winner Triple H

Triple H says after "you think your worthy of facing me I have no reason to face you yet this belt is mine and always will because I am the game and I am that damn good!" he adds "I will be taking the undisputed title when I feel like it also so you have no hope Rock quit while your ahead this goes out to anyone else back there who thinks they deserve a chance to face me!"

Smackdown

Triple Threat
Antonio Cesaro vs Zack Ryder vs Ryback
Ryback cockiness got the better of him after being Dominant and giving Zack a Shellshock Antonio seizes the moment to Neutralise Ryback and pin Zack for a shock win.

Winner Antonio Cesaro

Antonio slides out of the ring very quickly and goes backstage with Ryback looking livid at what happened.

Triple Threat

Yoshi Tatsu vs Jey Uso vs Dean Ambrose

Winner Dean Ambrose

#1 Contenders Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Jinder Mahal vs Christian
Ok some reason Yoshi Tatsu screwed Christian in this match replacing him... must of still been hirting after losing to Dean previously. Jinder seems more happy with this maybe this was all a setup.
Jinder wins very easily after and raises suspicion as to if this was planned or not.
Yoshi Tatsu vs Jinder Mahal

Winner and new 1# Contender Jinder Mahal

Jinder says after " Daniel you was lucky at MITB and I will prove this at SummerSlam!"

Kofi Kingston vs Primo
Kofi wins after a Trouble in Paradise followed by a SOS.

Winner Kofi Kingston

Backstage Booker is talking with Teddy and says Jinder Mahal better not get too happy about his win it was supposed to be him vs Christian and I will be dealing with this next week" Daniel Bryan then come along and says "it does not matter what you do this belt belongs to me now and that's how it will stay put anyone to face me and I will make anyone regret it by making them tap out" Booker then says "you will be very happy with my decision next week then now can you dig that sucker!" Daniel the says "I aint no sucker ok and I will prove it at Summerslam regardless of what you have planned Yes! Yes! Yes!" then walks off.

Main Event
Triple H vs Brock Lesner
After MITB Brock blames Triple H for his lose after a a very quick 3 count and beats Triple H to get some revenge.

Winner Brock Lesner

Strangly Brock tries to shake Triple H's hand but Triple knows better and dismisses it.
Just wonderin do u play these or sim them and watch?
Old 07-01-2013, 02:52 AM   #1530
Rookie

CJ2896's Arena

OVR: 5

KING of the RING

Results after Week 2

RAW

Stone Cold def. Bobby Roode

Wade Barrett def. Kofi Kingston

MVP def. Kevin Nash

Hulk Hogan def. Goldberg

SMACKDOWN

Dolph Ziggler def. Animal

Conor O'Brian def. Dean Ambrose

Matt Hardy def. Shawn Michaels

Kane def. Austin Aries
Old 07-01-2013, 02:55 AM   #1531
Rookie

CJ2896's Arena

KING of the RING

ROUND 2

RAW

CM Punk vs Triple H

Ted DiBiasie vs Bret Hart

Stone Cold vs Wade Barrett

MVP vs Hulk Hogan

SMACKDOWN

JBL vs Sting

Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle

Dolph Ziggler vs Conor O'Brian

Matt Hardy vs Kane
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2013, 02:58 AM   #1532
Rookie

CJ2896's Arena

I am predicting a CM Punk vs Stone Cold & Kurt Angle vs Dolph Ziggler Semi-Finals matches. Then a Stone Cold vs Kurt Angle Finals match. Then Kurt Angle wins.

What are your guy's predictions?
Old 07-01-2013, 05:33 AM   #1533
Pro

wwefan's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2Nice
Just wonderin do u play these or sim them and watch?
I do a bit of both i never sim i played as Ryback but i taunted and Antonio stole the pin so lol oh well I can just make a storyline based on that lol. Never seen a competitor appear twice in a show like yoshi tatsu did in the #1 contenders match and triple threat and I personally do not want him holding any belt so I made him lose.

Last edited by wwefan; 07-01-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:45 AM   #1534
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

I watch the match, letting the computer play.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 07-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #1535
Pro

wwefan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
I watch the match, letting the computer play.
Used to do that all the time but sometimes stupid things happen like when Jinder beat Sheamus and Jey beating John Cena! one time in a old universe The Great Khali became The WWE Champion...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2013, 09:15 AM   #1536
Pro

wwefan's Arena

Raw Is War
SummerSlam in 3 Weeks

Non Title Match
Tag Match

(C) The Acolytes vs The Road Warriors
The Road Warriors almost pick up a win over the champions after fighting hard. Was a great match both team worked well together just a interference by the dead man that ruined it. Undertaker made a appearance for some reason enabling Bradshaw and Faarooq to win. He grabs Hawk from his corner to attacks him and Faarooq Superplexes Animal before tagging back in Bradshaw. Animal endures a beating after the Superplex on the stairs but to no prevail. Bradshaw later pins him 1..2..3 after a powerbomb. Was a good match to watch.

Winners (C)The Acolytes

Bradshaw swiftly leaves smiling with his partner Faarooq.
Who knows the reason behind Undertaker getting involved in this match. Maybe he after the titles too?

Backstage Ken and Bossman are watching this match and Ken says "I think we deserve them titles don't you Bossman?" Bossman just says I have a match with X-pac to concentrate on first after beating him tonight he be out of the way and you better make sure your ready to face Shelton tonight" he adds "then we can focus on the tag title they belong with the Corporation not with a bunch of freaks like The Acolytes, The Road Warriors and The Brothers of Destruction" Paul comes along and says "I have Kens back in his match so he won't be having a problem"

X-Pac vs Bossman
X-Pac is out for revenge and really goes for it after a struggle pulls through as the winner after a X-factor.

Winner X- Pac

X-Pac as he celebrates gets a low blow from behind by Bossman who says "you think your better then me!" and walks backstage saying "this is not over punk"

Shelton w/ Charlie Haas vs Ken Shamrock with Paul Wight
Shelton also had support from his Partner Charlie Haas. It paid of after Paul tried to intervene Charilie kept preventing him doing so and Shelton win against Ken after a super kick to his face.

Winner Shelton Benjamin

Shelton says "I am marked am I maybe you should think about who YOUR dealing with The Worlds Greatest Tag Team!" and walks of backstage.

Rikishi vs Mankind
Mankind was quite vicious in this match and wins after a Double Arm DDT.

Winner Mankind

Then Kane after attacks both men knocking them both out. Before staring at them and then walking back stage. What are the brothers of destruction up to second time they have interfered in a match.

Backstage Chris Jericho is watching what has happened and says "look at them loooosers fighting I am the Champion and I don't even get a match tonight?" Stone Cold then comes in and says "your sure as Hell getting a match at Summer Slam!" then pushing past him. then as Jericho turn around Kane is Looking at him and his title and then walks off.

Main Event
Goldust vs The Rock
The Rock was trying not to laugh at being put against small fry in this main event. But while he was walking down the ramp Intercontinental Champion and Mr MITB Triple H attacks him and rolls him in the ring.

Regardless of the Attack the Rock wins after a Peoples Elbow. The Rock then says "Triple H your pretty much summed yourself up attacking me from behind your just bitch who when he does not get his own way throws his toys out of his pram I will be faceing Jericho at Summerslam The title it already been arranged! now do you Smellll what The Rock is Coooking" Triple H says "It will be your Funeral you do Know I already have my ticket to that belt here!"

Last edited by wwefan; 07-01-2013 at 09:24 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »