Home

WWE Money In The Bank 6/18/17

This is a discussion on WWE Money In The Bank 6/18/17 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Who Will Win The Money In The Bank Matches (choose 2)
WWE Title: Owens 0 0%
WWE Title: Ziggler 0 0%
WWE Title: AJ 4 40.00%
WWE Title: Corbin 3 30.00%
WWE Title: Zayn 0 0%
WWE Title: Nakamura 4 40.00%
Womens Title: Charlotte 6 60.00%
Womens Title: Becky 0 0%
Womens Title: Tamina 0 0%
Womens Title: Natalya 3 30.00%
Womens Title: Carmella 1 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2017, 06:55 PM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
WWE Money In The Bank 6/18/17

WWE Championship

Jinder Mahal (c) (with The Singh Brothers) vs. Randy Orton

Money In The Bank Ladder Match (WWE Championship Contract)
Kevin Owens vs. AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Tag Team Championship
The Usos (c) vs. The New Day

Money In The Bank Ladder Match (Womens Championship Contract)
Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya vs. Tamina vs. Carmella

WWE Smackdown Womens Championship
Naomi (c) vs Lana

Last edited by Majingir; 06-07-2017 at 01:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2017, 03:45 PM   #2

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Money In The Bank 6/18/17

I feel like the smart money is on Nakamura to win the briefcase. Other option would be to have Zayn win it, then lose in his attempt to cash it in. Or I guess Corbin could win it, then hang on to it forever just to try to get him over.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:41 PM   #3

Majingir's Arena

Zayn better not lose. It'd just suck if a guy loses his cashin. Only way it'd be good in a loss is if a moment just as big if not bigger comes from it. Like if Zayn is a face and champ is Nakamura, they're friends on tv or something, and Zayn goes heel in cashin but fails. It'd make him heel and start big feud with the two. Bigger feud than if he had won it.
Old 06-06-2017, 04:57 PM   #4

Majingir's Arena

Surprised to see so many people saying AJ will win. Not that it's mattered in WWE recently, but does he need it more than the other competitors?

Ziggler is the one guy in the match I hope doesn't win. Owens and AJ both I don't feel need it. Nakamura and Zayn would both be nice to see win since neither have gotten that shot yet(though at least in Nakamuras case,he hasn't been around very long in WWE). And Corbin one day will be a main eventer, so something like this seems logical. To me, that's why I voted Corbin because he seems like a WWE type pick for MITB winner. You got the Owens,AJ,Zayn,Nakamuras in this match, but the "WWE guy" in Corbin is the one who wins.

Similar with the Womens MITB. Given what they've had Charlotte involved with in her career, is it really gonna be surprising if she isn't the one to also be the first MITB winner? Though Natalya is the one I think would be best if they did give her MITB. Maybe she could cash in on Charlotte on day and set up the Natalya-Charlotte rivalry that we saw in NXT that briefly featured Flair/Bret and of course, the great match between Natalya-Charlotte. Carmella would be a nice choice ONLY if they ever paired her up with Enzo/Cass in the future, which unfortunately won't happen.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:40 PM   #5
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Surprised to see so many people saying AJ will win. Not that it's mattered in WWE recently, but does he need it more than the other competitors?

Ziggler is the one guy in the match I hope doesn't win. Owens and AJ both I don't feel need it. Nakamura and Zayn would both be nice to see win since neither have gotten that shot yet(though at least in Nakamuras case,he hasn't been around very long in WWE). And Corbin one day will be a main eventer, so something like this seems logical. To me, that's why I voted Corbin because he seems like a WWE type pick for MITB winner. You got the Owens,AJ,Zayn,Nakamuras in this match, but the "WWE guy" in Corbin is the one who wins.

Similar with the Womens MITB. Given what they've had Charlotte involved with in her career, is it really gonna be surprising if she isn't the one to also be the first MITB winner? Though Natalya is the one I think would be best if they did give her MITB. Maybe she could cash in on Charlotte on day and set up the Natalya-Charlotte rivalry that we saw in NXT that briefly featured Flair/Bret and of course, the great match between Natalya-Charlotte. Carmella would be a nice choice ONLY if they ever paired her up with Enzo/Cass in the future, which unfortunately won't happen.
You and I think alike. Every one of those are fan favorites/internet darlings who the fans want to win. Corbin is the WWE guy and fits the mold of what they look for. That's why I voted for him too.

As for Cass/Enzo/Carmella, I could see it happen if they did the a trade with SD Live. WGTT 2.0 has been lost in the shuffle since they lost the belts. Angle makes a deal with Shane/Bryan to send Cass/Enzo to SD Live for American Alpha. Angle says for the safety of Enzo/Cass he traded them to SD Live. Cass can still go heel but having a Cass/Carmella heel pairing would be interesting to see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2017, 11:09 PM   #6

Majingir's Arena

Cass shouldn't go heel yet. Though I see his peak as singles competitor being like Test.

But that's a good trade if it happens. Let Angle use AA like WGTT and Enzo/Cass get push on SD with Carmella.

My prediction for the ppv:
Jinder, Naomi, Usos, Corbin, Charlotte

Last edited by Majingir; 06-18-2017 at 12:42 AM.
Old 06-18-2017, 10:37 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm hyped, Colons vs Hype Bros is on the pre show
Old 06-18-2017, 11:24 AM   #8

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I'm hyped, Colons vs Hype Bros is on the pre show
Maybe mojo turns on Ryder?

The beginning of Rawley losing his Mojo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »