Home

WWE RAW 6/5/17: Road to Great Balls of Fire

This is a discussion on WWE RAW 6/5/17: Road to Great Balls of Fire within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2017, 08:50 PM   #17
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: WWE RAW 6/5/17: Road to Great Balls of Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
She hasn't done much to help herself either.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
True but I think it's clear that mic skills and promos aren't her strong suit. They've built Naomi up really well by keeping her out of promos and just letting her do her thing in the ring. Bayley should be similar imo.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Old 06-06-2017, 11:26 PM   #18

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

At least the Miz-Ambrose stuff was unexpected. No cheapness like Ambrose is the bear, or is in that box. And they at least acknowledged it too, trying to point out obvious suspects but finding out neither are Ambrose.

But I think the Enzo/Cass stuff connects to Angles phone stuff. Do they expect people to believe no security footage exists from any arena in the world? Another logic error from WWE. At least in the "Who attacked HBK" stuff, they had security footage and unblurred it and revealed it was HHH.

Maybe that is what is on Angles phone? Security footage of what happened, and we find out something like Angle set up this attack. Either something like the Revival, or maybe something crazy like WGTT?!
Old 06-07-2017, 03:19 AM   #19
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
But I think the Enzo/Cass stuff connects to Angles phone stuff. Do they expect people to believe no security footage exists from any arena in the world? Another logic error from WWE. At least in the "Who attacked HBK" stuff, they had security footage and unblurred it and revealed it was HHH.
A lot of small logic stuff like that you have to suspend your disbelief for the show. And I don't mean overlook for the sake of giving WWE the benefit of the doubt, I mean overlook because how far do you go with real-life logic?

Do we need to go to TNA's peeping tom camera angles for backstage segments? Because it doesn't make sense for wrestlers to just stand in front of a camera in their locker rooms. Do we just arrest half the roster for any out of the ring assaults? That kind of workplace disruption shouldn't be tolerated.

This kind of stuff is just built in as an accepted part of the WWE world. Just about any wrestling company's world, really.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »