Home

WWE RAW 6/12/17: The Warriors Have A 3-1 Lead: played out joke of the year.

This is a discussion on WWE RAW 6/12/17: The Warriors Have A 3-1 Lead: played out joke of the year. within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2017, 02:21 AM   #17

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE RAW 6/12/17: The Warriors Have A 3-1 Lead: played out joke of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Maybe make Cena free agency mimick however Durant's ends up. Or since WWE is outdated, he mimics LeBron's decision.
Cena ain't turning heel lol.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:47 AM   #18
All Star

OVR: 2

I agree there's no way he's turning but that promo video sure has a weird vibe to it. Like there's something up. It pushes everything all the heels throw in his face.

And I agree about the brand extension. They've dropped the ball again. Why not have trades, contracts, real free agents. Keep them actually separate. There's so much additional drama to build so easily that they just refuse to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-14-2017, 09:31 AM   #19

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Cena ain't turning heel lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
I agree there's no way he's turning but that promo video sure has a weird vibe to it. Like there's something up. It pushes everything all the heels throw in his face.

And I agree about the brand extension. They've dropped the ball again. Why not have trades, contracts, real free agents. Keep them actually separate. There's so much additional drama to build so easily that they just refuse to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I didn't mean turn heel, I mean more just like they revolve an entire show around his decision. Fans might boo it, but they don't care because "nobody evokes as much of a reaction out of the WWE universe as John Cena!"

But as I mentioned before, would've been nice if they treated brand extension like sports. Everyone has contracts, trades can happen, contract negotiations can happen and so on. So one show we could hear" Smack down has agreed to a 2 year deal with AJ Styles. " And another week if Owens deal is coming up, have negotiations talks on tv where he re-signs only if he gets a title match at next ppv. Smaller moves like SD keeping Mojo or something gets announced on social media/WWE network.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »