Home

WWE RAW 6/19/17: THE Guy Makes THE Announcement

This is a discussion on WWE RAW 6/19/17: THE Guy Makes THE Announcement within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2017, 02:00 PM   #49

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE RAW 6/19/17: THE Guy Makes THE Announcement

Small part of me was thinking/hoping it was the Dudleyz who attacked them. I know they supposedly retired(for real), but D-Von randomly appearing in that backstage segment made me think maybe they're hinting at that. And then give fans one final Hardyz-Dudleyz match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
The thing I hate about this one is this should've been one like you described where it was mutual because currently what could the pay off be? Enzo gets Big Show to fight Cass? It's not like if they throw the two in a fight we actually think Enzo has a shot when he spends every match getting destroyed before Cass cleans up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's basically Cryme Tyme all over again(another over tag team who never got a big push and were later pointlessly split up). The big guy turns on the smaller guy. The big guy goes for some heel run and fails, and the smaller guy just stays on the roster for years literally getting paid for nothing, without WWE realizing he's under contract.

Seriously though, how many tag teams has WWE split up/ruined for no reason? Just in past decade alone:

Cryme Tyme, Wyatt Family(first time at least there wasn't even any kind of story to it), Nexus, Lucha Dragons(they already sucked,but WWE implemented the whole "tag teams can be split up in the draft if GMs choose" rule JUST to split up this team), Primetime Players, now Enzo/Cass and I'm sure there's more.

Last edited by Majingir; 06-21-2017 at 02:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »