Home

WWE RAW 6/26/17: Brought To You By Big Baller Brand

This is a discussion on WWE RAW 6/26/17: Brought To You By Big Baller Brand within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2017, 02:47 AM   #25
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: WWE RAW 6/26/17: Brought To You By Big Baller Brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
The ratings will reach Impact levels soon. This isn't the 80's where mainstream attention will work. Focus on wrestling, less celebrities and people will come back slowly over time.
Sorry Jim Cornette, those people are gone and they aren't coming back. Or at least they won't as result of a "focus on wrestling". Wrestling doesn't sell, personalities sell.

They should focus on creating personalities (less scripted or not, depending on the person) that excite people and make them want to tune in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 05:21 AM   #26
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

Ok this week's highlights from RAW include the awesome opening segment with Roman Reigns and Braun Stroman brawl. Roman was confident on the mic out there and then him getting thrown off ramp onto the ambulance truck was brutal but a cool visual. Fun tag team match between the Hardyz and Balor vs Cesaro/Sheamus and Elias Samson.

The "match" between Goldust and R-Truth was short and sweet to keep this feud going. Loved seeing Goldust back in his classic gear. That Miz TV segment was beyond nuts. LaVar Ball was a goofball out there and fit right into the world of WWE. LaMelo Ball had to make things look bad for saying a phrase that will definitely be edited out. I have no problem with the Miztourage defeating Amborse, Slater and Rhino though.

Brock Lesnar appeared and finally sacrificed himself for once getting choked out by Samoa Joe. Paul Heyman's promo backstage was very good. The Enzo and Cass segment was very emotional and well acted especially by Enzo. Lastly, the main event Gauntlet match started off slow but picked up once Sasha came. Great match between Sasha and Nia to allow Nia to still look strong in defeat. Sasha vs Bayley next. About time. Decent show this week.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:54 AM   #27
All Star

OVR: 2

Finally sacrificed himself? He's pretty good about taking beatings leading up to a match. Goldberg owned him for 6 months. And remember when HHH busted him open so bad all the replays were in black and white? Brock is certainly in it for himself but I don't think it's fair to imply he doesn't ever allow himself to be the one on his back for the good of a feud.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-27-2017, 09:22 AM   #28
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

The gauntlet match was well played. Nia, for some explicable reason, kept going for the Samoan Drop and Sasha scouted it perfectly. The psychology there was better than many of the men matches.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Old 06-27-2017, 11:19 AM   #29
MVP

jmillhimes's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm sorry but the Bell segment was complete garbage that O hope doesn't happend again! The six man matchups were cool to see. Braun is becoming a certified face. I did like the way they lead everyone to believe Enzo/Cass was cool again. Even though you could tell when they followed them all the way up the ramp. To bad that tag team never really got show it's true potential.
Old 06-27-2017, 12:36 PM   #30
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

Apparently the youngest Ball kid said a racial slur or something. I couldn't make out what he said, but that being said it was a horrible segment.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:24 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

He dropped a couple n bombs.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 01:47 PM   #32
Rookie

eremiomania's Arena

OVR: 0