Home

WWE RAW 7/24/17: Kurt Angle.... YOU ARE THE FATHER!

This is a discussion on WWE RAW 7/24/17: Kurt Angle.... YOU ARE THE FATHER! within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2017, 11:51 PM   #9
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: WWE RAW 7/24/17: Kurt Angle.... YOU ARE THE FATHER!

As well did the show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 07-25-2017, 01:34 AM   #10
All Star

OVR: 2

As someone who used to watch all 3 hours every week live for years. I haven't watched a main event in 5 or 6 months. Nothing ever happens anymore. My wife goes to bed at 9 so I DVR the rest. At least once or twice a month she would ask what happened and i would tell her to just watch cause it was pretty cool. That happened 4 times all of last year.

I don't need surprises and crazy stuff every week. But build some sort of cliffhanger into your show. Give me a reason to want to tune in next week. It's all just so boring now.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-25-2017, 01:52 AM   #11
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
This thread died quick lol.
Looks like you killed it by suggesting Brock vs Balor.

I don't remember if you were around for the "Daniel Bryan doesn't look like legit competition for Brock" debate here. The debate on Balor would be worse than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
I don't need surprises and crazy stuff every week. But build some sort of cliffhanger into your show. Give me a reason to want to tune in next week.
Didn't care for the implied "When will Dean Ambrose accept Rollins' offer of the Shield gesture?!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2017, 03:38 AM   #12
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

One week after Emma complained about her role for twitter to read, she got one backstage segment and then got squashed easily by WWE favorite Nia Jax. Brutal. Speaking of squash, there was a squash match before this one too. Enzo came out and delivered a solid promo before again, getting squashed by Big Cass. Big Show comes out to help take over the feud. The last squash match of the night had to feature Kurt Angle's son Jason Jordan.

Anyways, I enjoyed the opening segment with all guys showing how much they hate each other. Solid match between Balor/Smason that saw Bray Wyatt finding his new prey. The rest of the show was decent. Not sure what to make of Bayley becoming the #1 contender again though. If she's losing again at Summerslam, this is a waste of time. Also enjoyed seeing SheamusCesaro scout new potential opponents. Is Ambrose/Rollins going that route? I do like how Ambrose is not ready to forgive Rollins fully yet. Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel got to be in a main event match. All thanks to being a part of the Miztourage. Nice.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:45 AM   #13

dubcity's Arena

Well, having a Fatal 4 way does make it easier to get the belt off of Brock. Was hoping for a Brock/Strowman singles, just for the visual.

I sure hope WWE gets it right with this Summerslam card. I swear they purposely avoid the potentially best in-ring matches just to leave people wanting more down the line. Summerslam is one of the shows that should be set aside for those matches. I have no interest in seeing Balor work a match with Bray.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:57 AM   #14

dubcity's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoxiong
Not sure what to make of Bayley becoming the #1 contender again though. If she's losing again at Summerslam, this is a waste of time.
Gotta have Bayley lose a billion times to Alexa to build that HEEEET. And I'm sure the idea is to leave that belt on her until she breaks Charlotte's record of longest reigning Raw women's champ ever. For a belt that has existed for 2 years.

I'm sure a dream match WWE wants down the line is Alexa vs Lana. And bring back that ugly divas belt while they're at it.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:15 AM   #15
Rookie

eremiomania's Arena

OVR: 0

"All I care about is piling bodies" is the best line ever haha.

Stop me if you've heard this one before, but I seriously hate Reigns. Everything he says makes me cringe. Braun delivers that amazing line and he comes back with "maaan. Shut up". Weak sauce. The only thing Reigns has managed to do is make me appreciate Cena more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2017, 02:40 PM   #16
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Gotta have Bayley lose a billion times to Alexa to build that HEEEET.
I keep seeing this HEEEET thing around here. Is it a new meme?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »