Home

WWE RAW 8/21/17: I Know What You Did Last Summer(slam)

This is a discussion on WWE RAW 8/21/17: I Know What You Did Last Summer(slam) within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2017, 11:02 PM   #57
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: WWE RAW 8/21/17: I Know What You Did Last Summer(slam)

Cena keeps getting distracted by beach balls and the crowd. Lol
Old 08-21-2017, 11:45 PM   #58
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
So with all the Hot Potato going on, can we just assume Bliss wins the title back next week then Sasha wins it back at No Mercy again?

Let's be real - is there an outcome you wouldn't complain about though?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 08-22-2017, 12:06 AM   #59
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Let's be real - is there an outcome you wouldn't complain about though?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
The Shield reforming and triple powerbombing both of them is the only acceptable outcome to that match
Old 08-22-2017, 12:23 AM   #60

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I didn't think a crowd could be worse than Toronto a few weeks ago, Brooklyn is proving me wrong
Man the crowd in Brooklyn at last year's Raw was so much better when I went. So glad my family and I skipped this year.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 08-22-2017, 04:42 AM   #61
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

Great opening promo on RAW with Brock putting over Stroman again. Stroman has been da real MVP of the show lately. It's been much more fun to watch than Super Reigns. The following two segments felt like burials with Emma getting another chance to job again, this time to Nia Jax. I thought Enzo was going to get squashed again in the Brooklyn Street Fight but poor Big Cass hurt his left knee badly causing Enzo to win a rare match! I hope Big Cass isn't out for a long time but his real reactions to his injury looked bad.

Cena is back on RAW. Wants Super Reigns. The Miz comes out and cuts an amazing promo on Vince's two goldenboys. Amazing stuff. Fun tag match between Rollins/Ambrose vs Hardyz. The Hardyz have been taking a lot of losses lately. Seems like Brooklyn isn't giving Sasha Banks love. She had to cut a promo to help get some cheers but not sure it worked. Man Alexa Bliss is so hot. Poor Jason Jordan lost to Finn Balor. Didn't like seeing Cena and Super Reigns beat Miz and Joe as both guys need to win to keep their momentum. Decent show this week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2017, 02:08 PM   #62

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

No Mercy is already looking like a better card than Summerslam, assuming it's Cena vs Reigns. Still wish they would give us these big one-on-one matches at the main PPVs.
Old 08-22-2017, 02:44 PM   #63
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24

Did Raw and Smackdown switch writing teams or something?

Last night was awesome.

Miz was fire. Cena-Reigns should be great. I'm beyond excited for Lesnar/Strowman (who was the MVP of Sumerslam, stock went way up in my eyes), SHIELD reunion has made both Ambrose and Rollins more enjoyable. Overall good stuff. Not sure if the Cass injury was a work or legit, but if it was the former, also well done.

Meanwhile the blue brand is burying Corbin, Rusev is getting close As well, Nakamura with a questionable loss, the Fashion Police have jumped the shark, and just some overall poor booking and builds compared to RAW.

I really hope that Braun squashes Lesnar at the PPV and goes over as the new Beast of WWE. This is WWE's chance to build a new star and if done right they won't have to rely on the draw of old timers as much (Lesnar included).

They tried this with Reigns but him retiring the Undertaker wasn't as big of a deal because Taker was a shell of his former self and it just looked like elder abuse, lol. Lesnar is physically past his prime but is still formidable enough (and kayfabe unstoppable) that a showing like the one he had at Summerslam could catapult Strowman.

Last edited by Streets; 08-22-2017 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:58 PM   #64
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Didn't have the chance to actually pay attention to Miz promo last night so just watched and dude killed it again. Sounded like he was speaking from the heart and he was right him with the title should get a lot more respect than he does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »