Home

WWE 2K14 Universe Mode Thread- How's Your's Going

This is a discussion on WWE 2K14 Universe Mode Thread- How's Your's Going within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2013, 06:25 AM   #153
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: WWE 2K14 Universe Mode Thread- How's Your's Going

I seriously love this game. I was planning to have Roman Reigns turn on Seth Rollins, turning Reigns face in the process, then having Reigns feud with Rollins, then Ambrose. I wasn't planning on that until TLC. However, the night after Survivor Series...

It's a Tag Team Championship match, the champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns defending agaisnt the Primetime Players. The match is a few minutes in, and Reings looks to be setting up a Spear on Darren Young. Out of nowhere, Rollins comes in the ring and clotheslines Reigns! Rollins leaves the match, and in a few minutes Titus O'Niel hits his finisher on Reigns to win. The Primetime Players are the new tag champions, and I've got my feud set up.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 11-11-2013, 06:53 AM   #154
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

So I just got through Extreme Rules. I'm using pretty regular rosters. Tried to split it up pretty evenly, and I'm pretty free about guys switching brands if I want to set up a rivalry. Most of the big name guys (Triple H, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Goldberg, Hulk, Austin, etc) aren't on the roster unless I put them in a feud. I figure they're all part-time, so I'll sprinkle them in.

Here was the card for Extreme Rules:

Dolph Ziggler (IC Champ) vs. Ryback (Non-Title Tables): Ryback got the victory in this non-title match with a suplex into the announce table.

The Shield (Tag Champs) vs. Prime Time Players (Title Ladder Match): This match was pretty quick, with Roman Reigns grabbing the belts to retain. They also defeated the Primetime Players in a rematch for the titles the following week on Smackdown.

Dean Ambrose (US Champ) vs. Kofi Kingston (Falls Count Anywhere): Kofi got the upset win here with Trouble in Paradise, however lost the title back to Ambrose the following night on Raw.

Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels (submission match): Shawn Michaels got the win when Bryan got disqualified for using a kendo stick (what kind of Submission match has dq's, especially at Extreme Rules?!?!)

Goldberg vs. JBL (Falls Count Anywhere): Goldberg got the win following a spear through the barricade, and a Jackhammer on the floor.

John Cena (World Heavyweight Champion) vs. Edge: John Cena won following a spear and an Attitude Adjustment.

Randy Orton (WWE Champion) vs. Batista (Extreme Rules): Batista won the title following a Batista Bomb at the conclusion of a hard fought match.

Going forward, Cena will defend his title against Goldberg, and Orton is still in line for a rematch for his WWE Title. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara beat the Prime Time Players to become #1 Contenders for the Tag Titles. I plan of giving Ryback an IC Title shot as a reward for his win as well. And Edge and Christian have reunited and are feuding with the Real Americans.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:09 AM   #155
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm having a horrible universe experience. I have a rivalry set up with the brothers of destruction vs Hall and Nash. However I keep getting booked with the team members teaming up with each other. Ex, Kane with Nash vs Taker and Hall. Anyone know what's the deal?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #156
Banned

OVR: 0

Rivalry manager is in my experiences....just crap.

1 vs. 1 feuds I just get the two guys going one on one every week...which makes the ppv match useless.

Tag feuds I get the terrible booking.

I'll just stick with my imagination I guess.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:10 PM   #157
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
I'm having a horrible universe experience. I have a rivalry set up with the brothers of destruction vs Hall and Nash. However I keep getting booked with the team members teaming up with each other. Ex, Kane with Nash vs Taker and Hall. Anyone know what's the deal?
Make sure they're all on the same show. One thing I noticed, you'll notice the mix of tag-teams a lot more if one of the partners is on one show (Raw), and the other is on the other (Smackdown).

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 11-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #158
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Make sure they're all on the same show. One thing I noticed, you'll notice the mix of tag-teams a lot more if one of the partners is on one show (Raw), and the other is on the other (Smackdown).
Ive got them all on my wcw show.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #159
All Star

OVR: 2

Did u check out the thread about editing the rankings in universe to fix most of those problems.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #160
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
I seriously love this game. I was planning to have Roman Reigns turn on Seth Rollins, turning Reigns face in the process, then having Reigns feud with Rollins, then Ambrose. I wasn't planning on that until TLC. However, the night after Survivor Series...

It's a Tag Team Championship match, the champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns defending agaisnt the Primetime Players. The match is a few minutes in, and Reings looks to be setting up a Spear on Darren Young. Out of nowhere, Rollins comes in the ring and clotheslines Reigns! Rollins leaves the match, and in a few minutes Titus O'Niel hits his finisher on Reigns to win. The Primetime Players are the new tag champions, and I've got my feud set up.
Was this done in a cut scene or your imagination? I run a CAW only Universe and it is the same darn thing as last year. My Universe is boring going into month 3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »