Home

WWE 2K15 Skill Sets Assignment Project (Everyone Please Help Out With THis)

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Skill Sets Assignment Project (Everyone Please Help Out With THis) within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2014, 11:33 AM   #1
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2
Cool WWE 2K15 Skill Sets Assignment Project (Everyone Please Help Out With THis)

Not sure how 2K will handle this but this can come in handy for roster editors as well as 2K's roster updates. Certain people have different ideals on how these should be assigned but for the most part, I feel that these should be assigned to wrestlers that have shown the ability in the past. Since we are moving toward a simulation route, these skills are vital to achieving that goal. Everyone, please participate. I will be creating a spreadsheet to make these changes available to the public.

Thanks.

Apron DDT: I am sure someone can compile a list of wrestlers that have actually used this move in the past. I recall Dolph using this as well as Bray Wyatt. Not sure who else, I am sure the community can add to the list.

Barricade Breaker: Since this animation involves the usage of a spear, I would suggest limiting this to individuals that use the spear or have shown the ability to perform a spear through the barricade. Roman, Batista come to mind. Again, feel free to add to the list.

Catch Finisher: Cesaro, Cena

Comeback: Personally I have always thought comeback should be an exclusive to babyfaces. Babyface comebacks are what tell the story of the downtrodden good guy using his last burst of energy to overcome the evil villain. I know many might not agree with this but I think this should be exclusive to faces.

Double Finisher: Cena, Ryback. Not sure who else had the ability to use this in 2K14, but I believe those same wrestlers should be equipped with this skill in 2K15.

Elimination Chamber Daredevil: See Barricade Breaker

Escape Artist: What do you think? Again, maybe if someone can compile a list of those that have escaped from a Hell in a Cell in past history as we can go from there.

Fired Up: This is an important skill. I think this is a skill that can separate Main Eventers/HOF talents from mid/low/NXT dudes. Dolph is my man but he shouldn’t have the ability to store 3 finishers. Why you might ask? I believe the ability to bust out finishers and be in a position to use 3 finishers vs. a worthy opponent should only take place in a major match at a major event. So this should be exclusive to Main Event Talents.

Hammer Throw: We would have to eyeball this. Of course this should be reserved for the strong athletes.

Ladder Finisher: Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, I think this should be reserved for wrestlers that have that daredevil spirit to even attempt a move like that from the top, but I guess I could see someone like Cena attempting an AA from the top of the ladder. I guess it depends on how it is animated. The actual finishing move and how the finishing move would look coming from the top of a ladder. We might have to revisit this one.

Leverage Pin: This is Dirty Pin from last year. This should be exclusive to Heels.

Outside Diver: We know the individuals that attempt these moves

Pod People: See Barricade Breaker

Remove the Turnbuckle: This should be exclusive to Heels.

Ring Post Big Boot: Someone compile a list of who has done this in the past. Luke Harper, Kane? I can’t recall many that use this move

Rumble Finisher: Not sure what this is. “Perform a devastating finishing move to eliminate your opponent in a Royal Rumble match.” Maybe this should be limited to Main Eventers to help distinguish them from “the rest” in the Royal Rumble match. I know when watching the CPU do a RR last year, I saw numerous non-main eventers end up winning. I really don’t want to see that so we might have to stick with Main Eventers here.

Second Finisher: Who has 2 finishers? Orton? Who else? Again, should be limited to Main Eventers are a second finisher is something used on a big stage in a big match.

Show Off: Since this is tied to momentum, maybe this should be exclusive to main events? But if a wrestler has a number of taunts with his name in the Edit Mode it wouldn’t make since for him to only be allowed to use one, would it?

Springboard Diver: We know who uses these moves

Steel Cage Superplex: Some has to come up with a list here. Not sure who should be eligible.

Suicide Dive OMG: Undertaker for sure. Not sure who else should have their dive be an OMG moment. Maybe Luke Harper since he is a big man and pulls it out on occasion. You literally say OMG when he performs it as well.

Through the Table: Someone compile a list of those athletes that have performed a finisher through the announce table. Orton, Cena, Batista, Seth Rollins (cinderblocks), who else?

Top Rope Diver: For those that study movesets much like myself, you know who deserves this and who doesn’t. I love that this is an ability. Thanks 2K.

OMG King of Swing: Cesaro

OMG Outside Superplex: Who has performed this move on WWE grounds? John Morris? Paul London? I can’t think of anyone who should get this considering how selective WWE is when it comes to allowing their athletes to perform moves like this.

OMG Ring Apron Superplex: Cesaro

OMG Super Dropkick: Roman Reigns
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »