Home

Full Force Pro (WWE 2K14 Universe)

This is a discussion on Full Force Pro (WWE 2K14 Universe) within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2014, 09:25 AM   #17
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Full Force Pro (WWE 2K14 Universe)

I can get into this. I know you said it's not as simple as a feud but I like this stuff because of the time and effort you are putting in and that's why I read it. I've been busy so I haven't had a chance to check the site yet. Far as the poll goes I wouldn't mind seeing one.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 02-01-2014, 09:05 AM   #18
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

Another match added for tonight's Sadistic Saturday Night, the FFP Diamond Tag Team Champions The Queendom are competing in a non-title match against FFP Diamond rookies Samantha West & Nina Fox.

The Queendom, consisting of Monika Andrews and Jenna Kaufman have really evolved into an excellent tag team. And with Samantha West and Nina Fox coming straight out of the training of Matt Kraven and Veronica Clyne they are expected to do big things here. Tonight they have a huge opportunity to prove themselves.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:52 PM   #19
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Spoiler

Logan Christopher vs Jason Copeland w/ Bianca Hunt
Fast paced matchup. Logan hits a spin wheel kick and a moonsault for a two count. Copeland fights back after a rising clothesline. Bianca distracts the referee so Jason can choke Logan in the ropes. Christopher comes back hitting a snap suplex and a super kick, followed by a small package for the pin.
Winner: Logan Christopher
- After the match Logan grabs a microphone. He says that he got caught up in the heat of the moment, and would like to shake Kashimanaki's hand now. Kashimanaki comes down, shakes Logan's hand and congratulates him regarding his victory tonight.

The scene cuts backstage where Veronica Clyne has been laid out. Pandora is laying punches into Veronica as she is trying to protect herself as much as possible. FFP security quickly intervenes, pulling Pandora off of Veronica.

Spoiler

Non-Title Match
The Queendom vs Samantha West & Nina Fox

This one is a hard hitting match. The Queendom have become really good tag team wrestlers. They cut the ring in half, working Samantha West down. Jenna Kaufman knocks Nina Fox out of the ring and the teams brawl up on the entrance ramp. Jenna hits the Spear on Nina outside of the ring. Then she hits it on Samantha in the ring and scores the pinfall.
Winners: The Queendom

Backstage Francine Davis is standing by with Penelope. Penelope says that Austin Briggs announced that she will start competing in the ring. She says that at Warfare she would like to have her first match, and she doesn't care who it is. Francine asks if this is an open challenge. Penelope says damn right it is, and says she doesn't care who it is.

Spoiler

The Realm of Darkness vs Soul Assassins
All throughout the match Synn gets involved, even stopping the referee's count once. Elijah Jones hits an impressive hurricanrana from the top rope. Daniel makes a blind tag right before Deranged hits the Double Stomp Off the Top. Deranged gets back to his feet and is met with the Death Valley Driver courtesy of Daniel Matthews. Matthews then makes the pin.
Winners: Soul Assassins

Backstage we see Francine Davis standing by with Taylor Clawson. Taylor says that she would like to cash-in her rematch clause, but Matt Kraven left with Veronica to go get her checked at a nearby hospital for precautionary reasons. Taylor says either way that she will beat Brandi tonight, and beat her again for the Diamond Title.

Spoiler

Non-Title Match
Brandi Moore w/ Ariana Chaos vs Taylor Clawson

Another hard hitting match. Ariana Chaos accompanies Brandi to the ring and obviously gets herself involved. She trips Taylor up and even hits her with a knee to the gut outside of the ring. Taylor fights back and clotheslines Brandi over the guardrail and into the crowd. She whips Ariana into the ring by we hair, and hits the Flatliner.

Brandi gets back into the ring and attempts the End Game on an unexpecting Taylor, however Clawson dodges, hits a kick to the gut and a jumping piledriver. Taylor hooks the leg and gets the three count.
Winner: Taylor Clawson
- After the match Ariana attempts to attack Taylor. Taylor ducks and hits another Flatliner on Chaos. When Taylor gets back to her feet to celebrate, Brandi floors her with the Diamond Title. Brandi now leaves the ringside area.

Backstage we see Lizzy Kraven and Bridget Bordeaux hanging out. They are talking about the good job that Samantha and Nina did tonight and that they'd like to get their hands on The Queendom.

Spoiler

FFP Television Title
(C) Adam Hyatt w/ Madison Castle vs Caleb Newstead

Adam Hyatt comes out ready. He dominates most of the match, other than Newstead hitting a dropkick to the knee, and working over Adam's leg a little. Hyatt hits the Superkick but too close to the ropes. He pulls Newstead up and hits another Superkick in the middle of the ring for the pin.
Winner: Adam Hyatt

Backstage we see Patrick McCoy walking down a hallway with his World Title in his shoulder. Daniel Matthews approaches. He stops McCoy. Daniel says that Anarchy is a good friend of his, and that he is putting his career on the line for one more shot at the World Title. Daniel tells him that he needs to go out against Anarchy by himself. No Scarlett at ringside. Just one-on-one. You can tell McCoy somewhat agrees.

Spoiler

FFP Tag Team Titles
(C) American Bulldogs vs Two Man Mafia

Another hard hitting match to wrap up Sadistic Saturday Night. Caine and Evanston work over both opponents' legs setting them up for the Ankle Lock. Brandon Kincaide takes Nathan Caine to the outside and hits a fisherman brainbuster on the apron of the ring. If he didn't have to struggle to get him back into the ring he may have gotten the three count.

Nathan hits a clothesline and tags in Matt Evanston. Evanston hits a shining wizard on Kincaide and then hits the Go to Sleep for the pinfall.
Winners: American Bulldogs

Last edited by WWF80sKid; 02-02-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:58 AM   #20
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Looking at my past results, even just posting in OS, can you guys let me know if there are any superstars you are interested in learning a little mor about or anyatches between superstars you would like to see?

I do spotlights on both men and women wrestlers and I can put them in here as well, so you guys can get to know my characters.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:36 PM   #21
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Who will Penelope's first opponent be? We will find out tomorrow night on Wednesday Warfare!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2014, 06:36 PM   #22
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue
Looking at my past results, even just posting in OS, can you guys let me know if there are any superstars you are interested in learning a little mor about or anyatches between superstars you would like to see?

I do spotlights on both men and women wrestlers and I can put them in here as well, so you guys can get to know my characters.
I'd do a bio once a week (ur dynasty week) would give us some info and background to ur roster.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:15 PM   #23
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah yeah a bio sounds like a good way to go I agree!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 02-07-2014, 08:03 AM   #24
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Kashimanaki & Logan Christopher vs Realm of Darkness
Fast paced match. Deranged hits the Double Stomp from the Top on Logan Christopher for the pin.
Winners: Realm of Darkness

Jason Copeland w/ Bianca Hunt vs Nathan Caine
Jason Copeland drops Nathan Caine neck first on the steel guardrail at ringside, then hits a piledriver for the win.
Winner: Jason Copeland

Backstage we see Taylor Clawson walking down the hallway. Brandi Moore and Ariana Chaos sneak behind Taylor and attack her.

Lizzy Kraven now comes out to the ring and requests another match with Synn. Synn comes out and accepts.

Lizzy Kraven vs Synn
Winner: Lizzy Kraven
- After the match Synn refuses a handshake from Lizzy, then attacks her from behind.

Backstage we have the The Two Man Mafia claiming that they are the best tag team. They say that they most certainly are better than the American Bulldogs.

Penelope vs ???
The mystery opponent is announced. It's former FFP Diamond Champion Rochelle. Rochelle controls most of the match and hits the Widow's Peak for the pin.
Winner: Rochelle

Pandora vs Firefly
Fast paced. Firefly hits some aerial moves. Pandora catches her with a running knee to the back of the neck, and Pandora's Box for the pin.
Winner: Pandora

Austin Briggs w/ The Headline vs Elijah Jones w/ The Soul Assassins
Another hard hitting match with Daniel Matthews hitting Giant Monsuta on the outside with a chair. Elijah goes for a flying headbutt but misses, and Briggs hits the Brainbuster for the pin.
Winner: Austin Briggs

Non-Title Match
Adam Hyatt w/ Madison Castle vs Matt Evanston

Very technical impressive match. Evanston locks on the Ankle Lock but Hyatt escapes. Hyatt hits the Super Kick but Evanston falls out the ring. Hyatt attempts another suplex but Matt dodges and hits the Go to Sleep for the pin.
Winner: Matt Evanston

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »