Home

WWE 2K17 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2016, 12:21 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K17 Universe Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
I'll just use a simple answer. Yes.

Buy them and then play with them.
Okay cool, because the Gloriousness that is Bobby Roode will be taking over my NXT show once he becomes a DLC character, along with the #GloriousBomb stable of Roode, Gargano and Ciampa
Old 09-02-2016, 03:46 PM   #10
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
Okay cool, because the Gloriousness that is Bobby Roode will be taking over my NXT show once he becomes a DLC character, along with the #GloriousBomb stable of Roode, Gargano and Ciampa
I wouldn't count on Roode being DLC at all this year. Joe barely made it in late last year and he debuted in June. Roode just debuted. I'd be shocked if he makes it in.

I'm personally shocked Aries didn't make the NXT DLC cut. I was also surprised that Crews and Jax didnt make the non DLC cut.

I'm hoping there is another NXT DLC including Aries, Gargano, and Ciampa, hell even Mojo Rawley (who I was really surprised didn't make the cut) but seeing as they weren't announced in the NXT Version of the game (with that DLC) we will see.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my Universe, I will be a good couple months into my new teaching job so I'll be settled in and cant start the Master's program I want until next Fall so I will have some time this year.

I haven't fully decided what I am going to do, but I think I might do a brand split. I have to keep myself for overdoing things this year so I am going to be fairly realistic with rosters, although I have a few thoughts as well. As long as I stick to it I plan on using a large part of my CAW space for alternate attires, but there will be plenty of new guys around.

I am thinking of doing a brand split but not 100% sure on that. If I do a split I wont have a separate women's show probably. I want to keep my shows to a minimum. My minor show(s) will be results only most likely.

If I do a brand split there will be a full split with separate titles (but I would have to bring in some characters for some divisions). I would also do 7 matches.

If I don't do brand split or do other specific shows (Cruiserweight, Women's, etc) I would drop my main dhows to 6 matches and those shows would be less. Figured out last year that as long as you don't have too many people on the roster you can still set it up as a main show with titles and it will book less matches even if you have a minimum of 5 matches set up.

Of course I will continue to have an NXT show.

I will kind of wait until DLC is announced before making a final decision on everything.

I want to keep the number of matches I am typing up low.

I do plan on running a tag #1 contenders in NXT (Dusty Classic) during my NXT shows.

I might do a CWC as well for a couple months and just add it in briefly or run it separately. We will see how that all works.

I am planning this year on keeping WM results the same and running from there but I will have some big storyline changes even in the first month. I might even sim to the first PPV (or do a quick write up of what is happening) and start writing up from there.

But I will definitely be back this year.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

Last edited by wiscowilz; 09-02-2016 at 07:09 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 07:10 PM   #11
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

I have decided I will make two posts soon (could even be tonight) for my 2K17 Universe thread.

Wait...the game doesn't come out until October? You're right random guy! I will be purely doing my imagination and some 2K16 in these posts to give a teaser as to what is to come.

I will be doing my own take on the draft split, and will have Monday Night Raw and Tuesday Smackdown Live as the shows I post regularly. NXT will get monthly updates due to the roster seeming pretty thin, and I am not sure how many CAWs I want to make.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2016, 08:14 PM   #12
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
I have decided I will make two posts soon (could even be tonight) for my 2K17 Universe thread.

Wait...the game doesn't come out until October? You're right random guy! I will be purely doing my imagination and some 2K16 in these posts to give a teaser as to what is to come.

I will be doing my own take on the draft split, and will have Monday Night Raw and Tuesday Smackdown Live as the shows I post regularly. NXT will get monthly updates due to the roster seeming pretty thin, and I am not sure how many CAWs I want to make.
I was thinking about doing the same thing since I might "sim" up until the first PPV and start from there and not from right after WM as I want my story lines to kick in at that PPV. I'm going to look at the matches that took place within WWE for that month as well.

Gona suck not having Nakamura in game without a CAW right away but I'll just bring him in when I can. It'll be interesting to see if guys are able to put him on CC and we are able to download him from there, because that would be awesome. Same with Jax and Crews, but I'm not counting on it. I'm hoping some big time CAWs get busted out quick. Might use some "local talent" in NXT against the name guys.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 09-02-2016, 11:09 PM   #13
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

It's so good to see you guys back for another year! I think this year will be the best year for us yet! I know I'm going to do a full brand split, and the women's show will be separate. I'm also debating on NXT or not. I don't wanna wear myself out with 4 shows so my rosters for the main shows may be bigger as a result. Far as the draft goes I wanna do my own but not sure how i wanna do it yet. That's about all I have right now honestly.

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 09-02-2016, 11:41 PM   #14
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
It's so good to see you guys back for another year! I think this year will be the best year for us yet! I know I'm going to do a full brand split, and the women's show will be separate. I'm also debating on NXT or not. I don't wanna wear myself out with 4 shows so my rosters for the main shows may be bigger as a result. Far as the draft goes I wanna do my own but not sure how i wanna do it yet. That's about all I have right now honestly.

Reed is comin' atcha!
Good to have you back as well. Hoping Smoove shows back up this year as well. You, me, him, and Bard are like the original 4 who started posting in the dynasty forum.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 09-02-2016, 11:48 PM   #15
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Good to have you back as well. Hoping Smoove shows back up this year as well. You, me, him, and Bard are like the original 4 who started posting in the dynasty forum.
Damn right brother! We may as well be the original four! If all of us get back into this we may have something on our hands this year with all the views hahaha!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2016, 12:06 AM   #16
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Damn right brother! We may as well be the original four! If all of us get back into this we may have something on our hands this year with all the views hahaha!

Reed is comin' atcha!
4 Horseman of WWE2K Universe (in Dynasty Forum)...lol

WWLeague Season 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »