Home

WHOSNEXT00's WWE2K17 Sliders for realistic matches

This is a discussion on WHOSNEXT00's WWE2K17 Sliders for realistic matches within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2016, 01:48 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: WHOSNEXT00's WWE2K17 Sliders for realistic matches

Steven I already did! I made a thread about it. Stating the following:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This game is wayyyyyyy too easy on Legend and I am already thinking of trading it in.

I have tried everything possible to try and make the Pin Escape Mini game harder for myself against the computer.

I chose to lower Kevin Owen's and John Cena's Pin Escape, Damage Recovery and all body Durability Attributes all the way down to 30. (30 is the minimum)*

I played 10 matches with Kevin Owens against John Cena and let him beat me down all the way to Red/ Orange on my health bar. I let him do 2 signatures and 2 finishers before i even begin to hit him and i still manage to kick out at 1 out of all signatures and finishers and i still end up winning the match. I also set all of the A.I's reversal sliders to max and all user reversal sliders to Zero.
I also tried removing limited reversals to see if that would make it harder. Still too easy!

The reason i put The pin escape/Body Durability Attributes down to the Minimum is to see if i can make the pin meter harder for myself, but even that way it is way tooo easy against the computer.

This needs to be patched because right now for me this game has no replay value. Don't want to play my career anymore because i am winning all my matches even after restarting a new one and leaving my character at Overall rating of 66.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:42 PM   #10
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeart2422
Steven I already did! I made a thread about it. Stating the following:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This game is wayyyyyyy too easy on Legend and I am already thinking of trading it in.

I have tried everything possible to try and make the Pin Escape Mini game harder for myself against the computer.

I chose to lower Kevin Owen's and John Cena's Pin Escape, Damage Recovery and all body Durability Attributes all the way down to 30. (30 is the minimum)*

I played 10 matches with Kevin Owens against John Cena and let him beat me down all the way to Red/ Orange on my health bar. I let him do 2 signatures and 2 finishers before i even begin to hit him and i still manage to kick out at 1 out of all signatures and finishers and i still end up winning the match. I also set all of the A.I's reversal sliders to max and all user reversal sliders to Zero.
I also tried removing limited reversals to see if that would make it harder. Still too easy!

The reason i put The pin escape/Body Durability Attributes down to the Minimum is to see if i can make the pin meter harder for myself, but even that way it is way tooo easy against the computer.

This needs to be patched because right now for me this game has no replay value. Don't want to play my career anymore because i am winning all my matches even after restarting a new one and leaving my character at Overall rating of 66.
This does not add any substance to my thread or help with the sliders which is what this thread is for. If you want to rant, please choose another thread. If you want to help make the sliders better then do some testing and post your feedback.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:08 PM   #11
Rookie

ksteward84's Arena

I bumped up each of the AI reversals two notches and put the finisher strength up a fair amount to 17 or 18.

I think I'm also going to have to lower my human finisher reversal, as it seems easier than it has been in past years.

Also I personally want my referee to be down for a bit, so it's at about 75%.
College Football Revamped
Fire Pro Wrestling World
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 12:16 AM   #12
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteward84
I bumped up each of the AI reversals two notches and put the finisher strength up a fair amount to 17 or 18.

I think I'm also going to have to lower my human finisher reversal, as it seems easier than it has been in past years.

Also I personally want my referee to be down for a bit, so it's at about 75%.
I'll have to try the finisher bump, reversals have seemed good so far, a fairly realistic amount
Old 10-19-2016, 08:19 AM   #13
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I really appreciate you slider guys on this site. I don't really bother with them, so it's nice that you guys put time into these. I ran 4 or 5 matches and they feel pretty good for my play style. The matches had a nice pace and ebb and flow to them.
Old 10-19-2016, 07:47 PM   #14
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

I cant stand that a (lower card) person can put up so much of a fight, maybe they will patch dropping past 30 again
Old 10-21-2016, 08:37 AM   #15
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I really appreciate you slider guys on this site. I don't really bother with them, so it's nice that you guys put time into these. I ran 4 or 5 matches and they feel pretty good for my play style. The matches had a nice pace and ebb and flow to them.
Glad you're enjoying the sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 08:41 AM   #16
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
I cant stand that a (lower card) person can put up so much of a fight, maybe they will patch dropping past 30 again
Personally I don't like rating attributes to much but maybe you can try a simple approach like reducing all attributes for low cards by 20, mid cards by 10 and don't touch uppers. This is reasonable without having to put in to much work.

Only strength I would keep a real amounts. I usually judge by if a wrestler cab lift brock lesnar or not. Seems 51 is the cutoff for lifting brock.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »