Home

WHOSNEXT00's WWE2K17 Sliders for realistic matches

This is a discussion on WHOSNEXT00's WWE2K17 Sliders for realistic matches within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2016, 10:20 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: WHOSNEXT00's WWE2K17 Sliders for realistic matches

Okay. So first match did not go well. I did a CPU v CPU match....Lesner vs Bo Dallas. Dallas pulverized Brock, threw out of the ring....beat him again and won by countout in less than 5 mins.

2nd match was a rematch:

Even with lowering some of Bo Dallas stats, he hung in there for awhile. Even put Brock in the yellow. Brock finally won with his finisher.

Third match: Brock won with the finisher.

Put DIFF on NORMAL diff:
Call it a coincidence.....Brock basically pulverized Bo Dallas and won by countout?? Almost the exact same moves and way Bo did when he won and diff was on LEGEND??

2nd match: Brock by pin.

Put DIFF on LEGEND again:

Thoughts:
Legend is good for long matches. It seems that NORMAL diff favors the wrestlers ratings though. Brock seemed to hurt Bo Dallas faster on NORMAL than he did on LEGEND. Bo dished out more hurt and took more hurt on Legend.

I'll have more matches, but I think normal diff is the way to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2016, 09:29 AM   #26
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Okay. So first match did not go well. I did a CPU v CPU match....Lesner vs Bo Dallas. Dallas pulverized Brock, threw out of the ring....beat him again and won by countout in less than 5 mins.

2nd match was a rematch:

Even with lowering some of Bo Dallas stats, he hung in there for awhile. Even put Brock in the yellow. Brock finally won with his finisher.

Third match: Brock won with the finisher.

Put DIFF on NORMAL diff:
Call it a coincidence.....Brock basically pulverized Bo Dallas and won by countout?? Almost the exact same moves and way Bo did when he won and diff was on LEGEND??

2nd match: Brock by pin.

Put DIFF on LEGEND again:

Thoughts:
Legend is good for long matches. It seems that NORMAL diff favors the wrestlers ratings though. Brock seemed to hurt Bo Dallas faster on NORMAL than he did on LEGEND. Bo dished out more hurt and took more hurt on Legend.

I'll have more matches, but I think normal diff is the way to go.
You could be right. I'd love to hear more long term results!
Old 10-28-2016, 10:46 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 16

I wish I had video of the two matches that were identical. Makes you wonder if something is "scripted" in a way. I mean, the moves, the fact they went outside the ring, used the ring steps, and then count out. BOTH matches were identical in moves and outcome. I seriously thought I was watching a replay of the first match.

I also think attributes will affect the sliders as well. The fact that Bo Dallas still won one match against Brock in a pulverizing way, tells me attributes need adjusted.

I am leaning towards NORMAL difficulty though. Play a CPU v CPU match and put yourself as manager for one wrestler. This way, you can see the damage taken by both wrestlers. On LEGEND it seems to take longer, which can be a bad thing because it gives the "jobber" more chances to win. NORMAL seems to take the attributes in effect more.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:50 PM   #28
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
I wish I had video of the two matches that were identical. Makes you wonder if something is "scripted" in a way. I mean, the moves, the fact they went outside the ring, used the ring steps, and then count out. BOTH matches were identical in moves and outcome. I seriously thought I was watching a replay of the first match.

I also think attributes will affect the sliders as well. The fact that Bo Dallas still won one match against Brock in a pulverizing way, tells me attributes need adjusted.

I am leaning towards NORMAL difficulty though. Play a CPU v CPU match and put yourself as manager for one wrestler. This way, you can see the damage taken by both wrestlers. On LEGEND it seems to take longer, which can be a bad thing because it gives the "jobber" more chances to win. NORMAL seems to take the attributes in effect more.
So I've played about 10 matches on Normal and it seems your right for CPU matches but not really for Player matches.

My only changes to the attributes are to strength and it makes a real difference. I haven't found a need to change other attributes, except to CAWS where people put the guy at 100 or something dumb like that.

I'll update the OP to reflect Normal diff for CPU matches.

As for the scripting, yes I've noticed that too. Then again I've seen some really dynamic matches as well with perfect transitions where the audience actually chants, "this is awesome", which doesn't happen often.

Brock should crush Bo Dallas every time, that I agree, however I do like to see progress in Universe mode where guys become the main card after being a jobber. The game does a decent job of raising and lowering ratings in Universe mode.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:02 AM   #29
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OP Updated

I reduced Object reversal for both cpu and hum. There were too many.
Old 11-03-2016, 01:42 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 6

Do sliders work in career mode?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2016, 05:16 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 0

What str do u put em at like the jobbers middle card and higher card
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2016, 09:44 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Do you find out that after the patch update the cpu is more a aggresive.
I just used these sliders except lowered down stunned recovery to 8 and stamina rate to 13. Watch a match with KO and Brock Used the personalty stats by hyperballer stats. Just wanted to know do use there stat things like hit point ratio, skills and abilities. Yeh kO was very aggresive where brock wasn,t.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »