Home

WWE 2K17 On Solid Ground, Has Room to Grow

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 On Solid Ground, Has Room to Grow within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2017, 10:47 AM   #25
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I finally caved in and bought the game after finding it on sale for $35. I'm hoping that most of the bugs have been taken care of, but there have always been bugs and it's never been a dealbreaker for me.

From most accounts, the gameplay is better than last year, and the option to save multiple Universes is huge for me, it always killed me to have to decide on a particular era for my Universe. Now I can run a classic and a current, and that's awesome.

I'm still a bit miffed about the cost of the DLC, and it still blows my mind that we can't upload custom music, but at the end of the day I just missed having a wrestling game around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2017, 04:46 PM   #26
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: WWE 2K17 On Solid Ground, Has Room to Grow

So I was playing a match last night with Alexa Bliss and Naomi and something happened that I've never seen. I can't remember what move I did, Naomi was on the mat and I was going to the top rope and the ref stopped the match for a few seconds to check on her, then he gave the all clear and the match resumed.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:02 AM   #27
Rookie

OriolesFanRD's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: WWE 2K17 On Solid Ground, Has Room to Grow

Game has way too many bugs and still doesn't have options of yesteryear that I find disappointing. I don't care what anyone says, but the mo-cap needs to die. The gameplay feels clunky and unresponsive with mo-cap'd moves, in my opinion. I would say for entrances as well, but people love them for some reason. Most of them seem lifeless compared to the animation entrances from back in the day. Maybe the nostalgia is kicking in, doubtful, but maybe. Game has some nice features though.
  • Baltimore Orioles
  • San Antonio Spurs
  • Maryland Terps [Basketball|Football]
Online Championship Wrestling
2012 Baltimore Orioles - Left us way too soon. Fun ride, fellas!
2014 Baltimore Orioles - My soul hurts. It hurts really bad

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »