Home
News Post

We have just posted the key features, screenshots and a movie clip of NCAA Football 2006.
"Begin your career as a prep star in search of scholarship offers and work your way to becoming one of the nation’s top collegiate players. Continue your post-college career in Madden NFL 06 or coach a Division 1-A program."

Member Comments
# 1 Jayhawk @ 04/21/05 07:41 PM
Great Stuff Steve. Thanks!

# 2 Pared @ 04/21/05 07:44 PM
How come there are two threads for the same thing?

# 3 cliburn @ 04/21/05 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Hey, I'm not locking one of the boss man's threads!

# 4 fla_boy24 @ 04/21/05 07:55 PM
recruit all year round plus new juke move i cant wait for this game to come out. my prayers have finally been answered!

# 5 Pared @ 04/21/05 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
Hey, I'm not locking one of the boss man's threads!
LOL Wuss!

# 6 Steve_OS @ 04/21/05 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Actually, this thread is for comments that are displayed on the "Main Page". The one in the NCAA Football Forum is for the readers that go there.

# 7 Husker_OS @ 04/21/05 08:26 PM
Year round recruiting ? Sweet.

# 8 Spear @ 04/21/05 08:34 PM
That mode where you are a high school football player trying to make it big sounds awesome, since I can relate being a high school football player.

# 9 luv_mist @ 04/21/05 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fla_boy24
recruit all year round plus new juke move i cant wait for this game to come out. my prayers have finally been answered!
They're finally taking the right things out of the 2K series. I hope this is in Madden too. If so, then I might just be happy that they're with the exclusive joint. I have to say that the graphics are way better than I expected. I really thought that they'd stink that up. I'm impressed. A little small still, but the graphics are quite appealing. Good deals

# 10 MachoMyers @ 04/21/05 09:35 PM
NCAA + 2k series = gaming heaven

# 11 elicoleman @ 04/22/05 04:41 AM
Wow the graphics look amazing and I'm loving the year round recruiting.

# 12 talavak @ 04/22/05 11:53 AM
I want to see some gameplay footage. Hard to really tell from the replays how good the game will look. I am impressed so far though.

# 13 ravensfan52 @ 04/22/05 02:26 PM
Graphics look great. Small but not that big of a detail. Most schools have newer goalposts that are "neon' yellow. or bright yellow. in the game they are still schoolbus yellow. nontheless great.

# 14 BigDofBA @ 04/22/05 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreBly
NCAA + 2k series = gaming heaven
I agree. ESPN 2k5 was the best football game imo but I am more of a fan of the college game as opposed to the pro game. The graphics do look a lot better I just hope they improve the playbooks and gameplay as well as fix the slowdown issue on the xbox version.

# 15 TJdaSportsGuy @ 04/22/05 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawdawg
Most schools have newer goalposts that are "neon' yellow. or bright yellow. in the game they are still schoolbus yellow. nontheless great.
You've GOTTA be kidding me!! Is this what we've been reduced to? Complaining about the color of the damn GOAL POSTS?!?!

Seriously guys...am I the only one who sees anything wrong with this?

# 16 mgoblue @ 04/22/05 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
You've GOTTA be kidding me!! Is this what we've been reduced to? Complaining about the color of the damn GOAL POSTS?!?!

yeah, i've been through it on sock color many a times...just boggles my mind sometimes at the minute things that some people notice and really care about

# 17 BigDofBA @ 04/22/05 05:46 PM
Take it easy on him. I think he was just wondering if the "goal posts color" would be in the game. Its not like he said, "If the goalposts aren't neon yellow I won't buy the game." I care mainly about the gameplay but is nice when they get in small details.

# 18 cliburn @ 04/22/05 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy

Exactly what I was thinking. It's one thing to "just ask" but to even notice the color of the goalposts is utterly ridiculous anyway.

# 19 nyquil99 @ 04/22/05 08:08 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't like year round recruiting? I know it's not how it works in real life, but I enjoy playing my games and then recruiting. With recruiting being its own thing, it gave me something to look forward to. I guess I am in the minority on this one.

# 20 inkcil @ 04/22/05 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquil99
Am I the only one that doesn't like year round recruiting? I know it's not how it works in real life, but I enjoy playing my games and then recruiting. With recruiting being its own thing, it gave me something to look forward to. I guess I am in the minority on this one.
i feel you...at least make in an option...i liked dealing w/ recruiting after the season too.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.