Home
News Post

We have just posted our E3 2005 movie clips. You will find some NBA 2K6, NCAA Football 06, Madden 06 clips, along with quite a few others. Make sure you check it out.

A big thanks to Robert Fetter for grabbing them for us.

Member Comments
# 1 Nivek @ 06/04/05 10:49 PM
GOD BLESS OPERATION SPORTS!!!

MORE NCAA FOOTBALL VIDEOS!

# 2 Rback21 @ 06/04/05 10:58 PM
Thanks Fetter, Steve and the rest of the OS crew...without you guys, we wouldn't hardly have any proof of what's coming to us.

I love the NCAA vids. The game does look improved a great deal. The grass textures even look better on some of the fields. The graphics, animation and presentation look superb. I can't wait...

On the other hand, NBA 2k looks exactly the same sans the ESPN presentation...those same raggedy inside shots with raggedy animations. I hope at least the next gen version will improve.

Madden looked the same as well sans the "flashlight passing". The new passing IMO looks interesting. We shall see...

Thanks again Steve and the rest of the gang

# 3 jmood88 @ 06/04/05 11:14 PM
Thanks a lot.

# 4 jmood88 @ 06/04/05 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rback21
Thanks Fetter, Steve and the rest of the OS crew...without you guys, we wouldn't hardly have any proof of what's coming to us.

I love the NCAA vids. The game does look improved a great deal. The grass textures even look better on some of the fields. The graphics, animation and presentation look superb. I can't wait...

On the other hand, NBA 2k looks exactly the same sans the ESPN presentation...those same raggedy inside shots with raggedy animations. I hope at least the next gen version will improve.

Madden looked the same as well sans the "flashlight passing". The new passing IMO looks interesting. We shall see...

Thanks again Steve and the rest of the gang
Lat year nba 2k5 looked exactly like 2k4.

# 5 SPTO @ 06/04/05 11:26 PM
It looks to me like NCAA 06 is vastly improved. The game really has a nice upgraded presentation. I also like how they put the skycam in the replays.

# 6 Flawless @ 06/05/05 01:41 AM
Thanks guys.

I'm so pumped for NCAA Football 2006.

# 7 luv_mist @ 06/05/05 11:38 AM
One BIG thing I noticed was a longer court. The players look so much more realistic on the court which is great. Don't feel like going through every bit of detail but there are a lot of things here that already got me glad for the game. Double teams, movement, proper A.I., all of that looks well balanced in the game. Even have a nice animation for when a player is on the break. Looks like a page out of Live's book where the player will spin to catch the ball but stay in motion. I wonder about the charges and blocking fouls....

# 8 Rback21 @ 06/05/05 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral50
That's right, but for those who don't understand you have to add...

'Last year nba 2k5 looked exactly like 2k4 at E3, then when it was released, we saw a much different game. The same happened with 2K4 looking like 2K3 (at E3).

So while 2K6 will probably have the least improvements and additions out of all the 2K bball games, I think it will look different than the E3 product which they usually just whip up for the sake of letting gamers know they exist.
I surely hope so...I really hope so...

# 9 jmood88 @ 06/05/05 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rback21
I surely hope so...I really hope so...
It is true. Every year they've shown the game it's looked just like the previous one.

# 10 Rback21 @ 06/05/05 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffThaCha1nX
i see the 2K people finally got it so the net moves more noticably.. GOOD JOB 2K! lol

but yeah... 2k6 can be the perfect game, its just somethin about the gameplay that needs to be changed.. example when players cut the wrong ways (such as big men like duncan runnin to the 3 pt line what the?) and the overall passing game (all the passes that get intercepted that werent THAT bad of passes lol) but yeah.. i hope they give us what we want.

i just want ONE great NBA game, i dont care what it is
IMO, the inside game is what is lacking. Jumpers, mid-range and long-range, are fine. But, the dunks and layups are horrendous. Again, that's what I like most about Live-THEY TAKE IT TO THE RACK! No baby hooks or absurd looking layups from collisions.

Please 2K Games-please fix this. You(2K Games) definitely make the better game, but the inside game has to change. Many posters have been saying this for awhile and it still hasn't changed.

# 11 ifiok25 @ 06/05/05 08:38 PM
On the last Madden video when the guy returned the kick for a TD, the top of the screen said TOUCHDOWN. It was almost remaniscent to what FOX does when a team scores.

# 12 Blackwiz @ 06/05/05 08:56 PM
the videos of nba 2k6 dont excite, but ima wait a lil longer til we get more videos....

wait a minute, is that Jmood, the same Jmood who thought that that Lebron clip was the real thing for xbox 360, and was tryin to bash me for doubtin it was real.....lol.....he gotta be bummed out now....lol

# 13 jmood88 @ 06/05/05 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwiz
the videos of nba 2k6 dont excite, but ima wait a lil longer til we get more videos....

wait a minute, is that Jmood, the same Jmood who thought that that Lebron clip was the real thing for xbox 360, and was tryin to bash me for doubtin it was real.....lol.....he gotta be bummed out now....lol
Those weren't 360 videos genius. You still don't know what you're talking about. And just for fun, here's a quote from somebody who saw some more 360 footage:
Quote:
Not to offend any Madden fan boys out there but NBA 2K6 was by far the best looking sports title on the 360. No other sports game, or any other game for that matter, could step up to the graphic quality and physical realism that NBA 2K6 showed us.

# 14 luv_mist @ 06/05/05 10:16 PM
Blackwiz just got TREATED :y4: :y4: I do remember that article too. I wonder where it was from

# 15 NINJAK2 @ 06/06/05 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_mist
Blackwiz just got TREATED :y4: :y4: I do remember that article too. I wonder where it was from
Looks like NBA 2k6 certainly added some one on one animations for defender and ball handler. I can't wait to see more.

# 16 Blackwiz @ 06/06/05 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Those weren't 360 videos genius. You still don't know what you're talking about. And just for fun, here's a quote from somebody who saw some more 360 footage:

wat the heck are u talkin about??

that Lebron clip wasn't real.....like i said.....and u constantly bashed me tryin to say they were real, then IGN or whoeva came out and said that it was a concept video.....so, wat are u talkin about? And Rev, wat are u talkin about too??

son, it was u who got treated

# 17 jmood88 @ 06/06/05 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwiz
wat the heck are u talkin about??

that Lebron clip wasn't real.....like i said.....and u constantly bashed me tryin to say they were real, then IGN or whoeva came out and said that it was a concept video.....so, wat are u talkin about? And Rev, wat are u talkin about too??

son, it was u who got treated
Ok, you don't know what you're talking about but you keep talking. The lebron clip was confirmed as real and they said that they were getting the regular game close to that clip. You are wrong. And those clips that were posted were from the xbox version of nba 2k6. You just have no idea what you're talking about.

# 18 luv_mist @ 06/06/05 04:50 PM
Quote:
Ok, you don't know what you're talking about but you keep talking. The lebron clip was confirmed as real and they said that they were getting the regular game close to that clip. You are wrong. And those clips that were posted were from the xbox version of nba 2k6. You just have no idea what you're talking about.
To just clarify all this stuff, what about dropping a link for the doubters?

# 19 jmood88 @ 06/06/05 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_mist
To just clarify all this stuff, what about dropping a link for the doubters?
Quote:
While the footage looked pre-rendered, Moore promised that it was the real deal. He also stated that the development team was confident that the level of quality displayed would remain constant when the court was packed with players.
http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...4&page=1&pp=20

# 20 Blackwiz @ 06/06/05 04:59 PM
Quote:

about the last part.....i know those clips(that looked exactly like 2k5) were from the xbox version.....i never denied that, thats obvious

and as far as im concerned, that Lebron clip wasn't the real thing

we both are just talking, so ima try to find the link

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.