Home
News Post

We have just posted our NCAA Football 06 review. Find out what Mark Fossen has to say about it.
"For EA Sports, the release of NCAA 2006 ushers in a whole new era in sports games. After a winter (and spring) of discontent on message boards everywhere, EA now has the chance to prove that buying the exclusive rights to both the NFL and NCAA Football won't cause a problem for sports gamers."

Member Comments
# 1 xboxfever @ 07/11/05 09:17 AM
Thanks.

# 2 GAMEC0CK2002 @ 07/11/05 11:14 AM
Good review.

I think I'll be skipping the RFTH.

# 3 Fieldlane @ 07/11/05 06:03 PM
Nice review Mark, Thanks. I will be getting my copy in a couple of hours and I can't hardly wait.

# 4 bogeyexpress @ 07/13/05 11:03 PM
Great review. I started laughing when I read about the return game. I had 3 PR for TDs in my first game, LOL!!

# 5 fossen @ 07/14/05 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogeyexpress
Great review. I started laughing when I read about the return game. I had 3 PR for TDs in my first game, LOL!!
I'll be interested to hear if you keep getting those returns. It seems to really come and go ... the first few games I returned 7 or 8 in 5 games. But then it really slowed down.

# 6 mgoblue @ 07/14/05 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
I'll be interested to hear if you keep getting those returns. It seems to really come and go ... the first few games I returned 7 or 8 in 5 games. But then it really slowed down.
I've had one ever...So far, 2 games into my dynasty and a few play now games with Michigan, Steve Breaston's been totally shut down. I personally haven't seen too many in one game, but maybe i just can't run the ball back

# 7 NYJets @ 07/14/05 01:19 PM
I haven't had any kick return touchdowns. I've returned 2 or 3 punts for scores, but it was against a 1AA team. Haven't had any punts returned against me.

# 8 Acid @ 07/14/05 01:56 PM
I've had one punt returned against me. I have had one kick return and one punt return for a score.

Derrick Williams of PSU got both my TDs, he's insane!

# 9 dieselboy @ 07/14/05 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
I've had one punt returned against me.
Wasn't that me?

# 10 tirk @ 07/21/05 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
I had skyler green for LSU return 9 against appalachian state, 6 punts and 3 kickoffs for almost 1000 return yards which includes a couple he didnt score on.

once you break one the kicking team gets rattled and its lights out the rest of the way usually.

ive never returned more than one or two in any other game and not very often over a few seasons.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.