Home
News Post

The NHL is back, do you care?

Member Comments
# 41 jmood88 @ 08/10/05 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfever4ever
i voted no because i dislike the NHL. i mean, sure ill go to a game here or there if i get cheap tickets w/ my friends but i mean, cmon, it is boring to see them skate back and forth on this small rink. i mean, curling is even more exciting to watch.
Now that's going too far.

# 42 fishepa @ 08/10/05 11:36 AM
Curling is more fun to watch??? lol

# 43 HokieMan @ 08/10/05 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
The NHL is back, do you care?

I'm glad it's back! Probably the cleanest, thugless sport out there. These guys actually look clean cut (no curls, britches down to knees, tatooes, cussing refs, etc). These guys are definitely the most underrated, underpaid, athletes out there. You'll never see Mike Madono go out for 10 games with a sprained wrist or toe injury! Sorry Shaq. You need to be on the ice, not doing Nestle commercials and advertisement!

# 44 Pappy Knuckles @ 08/10/05 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
i'm with him. hockey is so lame to watch.

# 45 JohnnytheSkin @ 08/11/05 12:05 PM
I'm totally stoked that the NHL is back. Of course my joy would be greater if Gary Bettman would leave his post. After the lockout, he doesn't deserve his job. I'm also mad that my Avs have lost so much talent...but I'm hoping that the young guys step up and keep our winning tradition alive!

# 46 PdiddyPop @ 08/11/05 12:57 PM
I'm glad its back. I was so disheartened when the lockout happened. Although my Avs can't spend money like its going out of style anymore. Hockey is better than none at all. Best sport to watch live barnone.

# 47 Fsu280 @ 08/11/05 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PdiddyPop
I'm glad its back. I was so disheartened when the lockout happened. Although my Avs can't spend money like its going out of style anymore. Hockey is better than none at all. Best sport to watch live barnone.
Definitely hockey games > any other sport live, except 1-aa playoffs

# 48 ndeezlo @ 08/13/05 10:04 PM
I'd rather have more college basketball on TV, so heres to hoping the Outdoor Network gets the rights to the games, because that's more then ironic, that's IRONic

# 49 ndeezlo @ 08/13/05 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa

I can't not watch curling. If I see it on CBC I'm constantly flipping back to it. Perhaps may go curling soon should be a good time.

# 50 10spro @ 08/20/05 02:32 AM
Of course I do! With the new CBA, finally all teams start from 0, due to the salary cap every team is forced to go by. No more NY or Colorado spending big $$$ on stars. Look at Edmonton now, signing Pronger, Columbus with A. Foote, Calgary should be tough, Pittsburgh (yeah you read right) in other words parity is the key word here. And with the elimination of the red line, Goalies forced to downsize their equipment, the always exciting penalty shootout after OT, etc.

Wow, drop the puck.....

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.