Home
News Post

We have just posted a Fight Night Round 3 movie clip.
"Knocking out the competition, EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 brings the most intense boxing videogame experience to the virtual ring. Film-quality graphics establish EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 as one of the best looking and playing Xbox 360 sports game on the market. The graphics showcase devastating punch impacts unparalleled in any game or film. Outside of the ring, gamers can establish intense rivalries through pre-fight events putting purpose and passion behind every hit."

Member Comments
# 1 NINJAK2 @ 12/16/05 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
We have just posted a Fight Night Round 3 movie clip.
"Knocking out the competition, EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 brings the most intense boxing videogame experience to the virtual ring. Film-quality graphics establish EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 as one of the best looking and playing Xbox 360 sports game on the market. The graphics showcase devastating punch impacts unparalleled in any game or film. Outside of the ring, gamers can establish intense rivalries through pre-fight events putting purpose and passion behind every hit."
If EA failed to address individual fighting styles for the a.i. again this year those great graphics will be a waste as far as the single player experience goes. Hopefully they have looked hard at this. Off to check them out. Thanks.

# 2 Scarbro73 @ 12/18/05 11:50 AM
Ehhhhh.....

It's looking like the same pitty-patty punch impacts from last year. I'm so glad I hung onto my copy of FN '04. Haymakers were a good idea with horrible execution! There's no sense in even throwing the other punches anymore. And now there's all this "EA Super Punch" nonsense to worry about!

Steve, will you be interviewing Kudo by any chance? I'm really interested to hear if he even listened to all the complaints about Round 2. That was one overrated game.....

# 3 Steve_OS @ 12/18/05 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarbro73
Ehhhhh.....

It's looking like the same pitty-patty punch impacts from last year. I'm so glad I hung onto my copy of FN '04. Haymakers were a good idea with horrible execution! There's no sense in even throwing the other punches anymore. And now there's all this "EA Super Punch" nonsense to worry about!

Steve, will you be interviewing Kudo by any chance? I'm really interested to hear if he even listened to all the complaints about Round 2. That was one overrated game.....
Yes, I've already submitted the questions. You can view them in the Boxing Forum.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.