Home
News Post

We have just posted our NBA 2K6 review. Find out what Shawn Drotar has to say about it.
"Is it a port? I suppose so - but to call NBA 2K6 simply a "port" wouldn't do it justice. Essentially every issue that the game had on the original Xbox has been fixed, the controls have been improved, and the end result is the finest basketball game ever made - period."

Member Comments
# 1 RoyalBoyle78 @ 12/30/05 08:35 AM
Nice review Shawn

# 2 jmc @ 12/30/05 08:43 AM
Nice review.

# 3 Behindshadows @ 12/30/05 11:33 AM
Good Stuff....

# 4 luv_mist @ 12/30/05 11:44 AM
The reason I got the game before I got the system.......

# 5 nyyanksfan20 @ 12/31/05 12:26 AM
Nice review can't wait to get my 360 so I can play this game already.

# 6 bbarr43 @ 12/31/05 12:57 PM
Great review. The game is awesome! You're right on there, the player animations are so real now. I sold 2K6 for XBox because I can't go back to it after this. Only thing that could be slightly improved is some of the net swishes. I still like the XBox version a little better. What I can't figure out is, how did 2K Sports take a ported game and make it feel so fresh and new even from the XBox version and EA Sports redesigned their Madden/NBA Live series completely and the animations are weak, choppier than ever, AI and game modes are dumbed down and plays like a 90s game. Don't even get me started on that Madden garbage. Man, if only 2K Sports could do football now.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.