Home
News Post

We have just posted 2 movie clips from MLB '06: The Show.
"Coming off yet another phenomenal year, Sony Computer Entertainment America’s MLB franchise, the longest running officially licensed baseball franchise, could be considered a dynasty. Already widely considered the most authentic baseball simulation available, MLB™ ’06:The Show picks up where last year’s game left off, but with numerous gameplay enhancements. An all-new Rivalry Mode allows those with a competitive nature set up and maintain rivalries between multiple gamers and track the stats for the life of the rivalries, while the all-new Career Spotlight underscores Career Mode accomplishments, and the refined Franchise Mode features more intuitive functionality."

Member Comments
# 1 cjonesfan921 @ 01/09/06 08:34 PM
What codec do I need to play these? For some odd reason they arent working.

# 2 e0820 @ 01/09/06 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
Are you playing them in quicktime? I had no problems opening them. MLB06 has some great animations. It looks really good. But is that actually what it looks like? Everytime I see PS2 games they are always kinda grainey/blurry not as sharp as like on XBOX. But this looked sharp and clear.

# 3 Steve_OS @ 01/09/06 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
You have to have the latest version of QuickTime. Which is 7.0 now.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/win.html

It's free.

# 4 Rbear2k @ 01/09/06 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by e0820
Are you playing them in quicktime? I had no problems opening them. MLB06 has some great animations. It looks really good. But is that actually what it looks like? Everytime I see PS2 games they are always kinda grainey/blurry not as sharp as like on XBOX. But this looked sharp and clear.
Yup, that's what it will probably look like. I do love those animations, if I had the ability I'd take the graphics from 2k, the gameplay from MVP, and the animations from MLB and make the best game ever....then sell it for $10 and go broke knowing I did something to benefit all of mankind.

# 5 jpup @ 01/10/06 01:47 AM
looks like last year's, which is a good thing. If they fix the freezing and allow you to edit the rosters, it will be a hit.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.